Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

Fun Things Done For Fun


Hi,
My personal blog where I can write whatever, so says the teacher. I am not exactly sure if I'm supposed to write those blog post subjects, but it's a shot in the dark. I am Daniel Norfleet, or to others Fayt Hart. I am new to Florida, and I live in Lakeland (For you stalkers out there). All kinds of creativity inspires me, and what I mean by creativity I mean music, art, etc. I mainly enjoy art and music, it's really a great way to express emotions and yourself without words, or with words, whatever floats your boat. I am a musician and artist, and I love to experiment. How's that for personal? The two links are music files I uploaded onto this blog for your liking (hopefully). Both are piano pieces I composed by myself. Their titles are Snow and Fayt's Lament. Take a guess which is which.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    I wasn't able to play your music, is it just me?
    I would love to listen to your songs :)
    Take care, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete