I'm just feeling it for the first time
You're telling me I've got no feeling at all, at all
You hit me with your warmth
And now I'm sitting here thinking about you, about you
I spend my days thinking about you
I come home to your sweet words
And I don't know how to describe it at all
I suppose I was lost before without you
Now I'm better off beside you
I can't imagine us any other way
Because we're here,
And I don't think we knew we were
Meant for each other
Because you're here
I can feel so much better
With you near me
We belong together,
We belong together,
We belong together
You and I
I feel like I knew you my whole life
Then there was light in my eyes
Out of the skies I fell for you
Through the feathers I flew right through
Into your heart with wings
We belong together,
We belong together,
We belong together
You and I
Because we're here,
And I don't think we knew we were
Meant for each other
Because you're here
I can feel so much better
With you near me
Now sit back and take a break
Listen to the words I pronounciate
Let it lift you as I share the weight
You deserve every free breath you get
Close your eyes and drift away
Dream of us like any other day
I'll be here when you're awake
I'll never leave your side
Because we're here,
And I don't think we knew we were
Meant for each other
Because you're here
I can feel so much better
With you near me
We belong together,
We belong together,
We belong together
You and I
No comments:
Post a Comment