On deviant art there are many artists. Some subliminal in their work others learning and blooming as they continue to experiment. I, myself am still experimenting, looking for a great and unique style to call my own within a horror category, or strange. Upon my membership in Deviant Art I stumbled about a comic artist. Yes, people still read comics. And he is an amazing artist. His account name on Deviant Art is pazlowq (I linked his name so you may visit his site). Pazlowq has been a member of Deviant Art for over a year now and can only say his work inspires other artists like himself. His story and characters are your classic heroic or villainous. This comic artist displays a professional use of color and composition as well as story boarding and processing. One of the most entertaining (for me for always being a Marvel fan) would be his comic Marvel Civil War Sequentials (MCWS). I wouldn't want to spoil much for anyone so I'll link it for you.
Pazlowq always exhibits excellent work and I think you, who may be comic readers or will be after this, may enjoy his work as well. Follow the links below to his page or his comic for sale on Amazon!
Pazlowq's Deviant Art
Marvel Civil War Sequentials
Marvel Civil War Sequentials 2
Altregard: Of Amazons and Elves on Amazon
Altregard Issue 1 on Facebook Fan Page
*Review is based on my opinion. Opinions may vary between person to person. You are free to share opinions with me or pazlowq. His name is concealed to keep privacy.*
No comments:
Post a Comment