Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Animals, Yes Animals!

So I started making myself and friends into animals...Depending on our favorite animal.

So far I've done my brother and myself as animals... Rabid I should probably add.


 That's my Ester Panda Cute ain't he? D'awe...


















And then there's me.  Not so cute, probably vicious. Possibly have rabies....Most likely has rabies. But I mean, who wouldn't wanna hug me?



















ANYWAY

I've gotten my first animal creation request from my friend Ren. You might know her on YOUTUBE as smilegiggle something something...She sings, and acts silly. She's silly...

Anyhow...I've been working on a comic page contest for The Darkness 2. I didn't have a lot of time with 2 projects a week for my class. And since I has no comp at home I kind of hinders my referencing. So, I wung...winged...winded?...I improvised. I dont have time to trace on illustrator and color so it'll be what it is. I hope I ATLEAST get 490,287,934,823,984 Place. Not bad, not bad.

Check out the comic page and wish me luck!

The Darkness 2


Other than all that, merry christmas! BAH HUMBUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment