I gave a speech today promoting Hart Designs. The crowd gave a thunderous applause and commented, "You may be getting a bunch of likes." I really hope so. We're working deviously hard on making a name for ourselves. And unfortunately, I haven't had time to feature other amazing people on the Epic Link Blog! blog. There are a lot of amazing people out there. The kind, creative and amazing workers that deserve more looks than ignorance. But I will get to it eventually. Do take SOME time to check out the other people mentioned.
Art-wise they make some of the coolest things I've seen and kind of make me a tick jealous. Hehe.
Literature-wise, yes there are mistakes. But you're not reading their work JUST for that. Look at the content and creativity. The authenticism (which I don't think is a word) and imagination. They have some great ideas for novels and believe me there is GOLD in the SEA of REPETITIVE GENRE.
Anyhow, HART has a new member joining the dead. And his name is MARK GINES.
That's right folks, Mark Gines has joined the Dead and his name on the Tombstone isn't where he will be resting. In the small design group of twisted minds, we add more skills to our arsenal. So be prepared to see some cool, scary, and strange stuff. In other words, artwork ahead!
Here's his introductory video:
New designs, new people, new videos, new LIKEs on our FaceBook page, I'm proud to say we're seeing the glimmer of light before the night. And that light will be snuffed out when we're done with it.
What? Did you expect a cliche, "The light before the dawn," line? You should already know we don't go that way. We shun the light and hang out with the monsters. Because Monsters will hang out with Monsters. I, Fayt Hart, am Insanity in the Suit. And us HART folks, love to contradict the ordinary lives of everyday people. So let's make darkness an epidemic. Live the best of both worlds. Like we do. We're rolling on the river of darkness, and success is at the end.
It's all about determination and passion from here on out. We have the skills. We have the people. We need to strive more. And that will be the final judgement. Even if we fail, we'll rise up and try again. Because that's us. Snuff our light out and we rise in the dark. Take away our darkness and we'll shine brighter than anyone. Cocky, I know. But I have faith in our work. And I think you should all join our cemetery of hybrids. Because no matter what, we will not go down.
I talk too much.
Whelp, thanks for reading, as always.
Please subscribe to our:
YOUTUBE for awesome videos and updates
YOUTUBE for awesome videos and updates
Please LIKE our:
FACEBOOK, it would really help us out!
and of course, STAY AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment