Total Pageviews

Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm Not Cry...

Hi, hello and freaking Sup Blogger,

Okay so lately, Hart has been doing some slow progressing. Reason be is because we're all a bit distracted. On the bright side, after this month thing should be going smoothly. Pretty good. I hope.

Anyhow, as the title implies, yes, I am not Cry.

Why do I say that?

Because people on PSN (Playstation Network) pop into my party and go all like:
"Dude you sound and act like Cry!"
"You're totally Cry!"
"Oh Em Gee-gasm CRY!"

Dudes...My name is Daniel Norfleet, or Fayt Hart. I am in no way shape or form Cry.
Okay, maybe in shape and in form. Because you know...we both are human (supposedly) and well...yeah. Yes, I may talk like him sometimes out of habit cause I'm just freaking weird...man. But stop idolizing me like a treasure on a pedestal. I'm not the right person you're doing that for and I believe Cry doesn't like that either. Though, I can't really speak for him. He's a cool guy.

So, all in all, I'm Fayt who goes Hi Hello and Sup.
He's Cry who goes :|

Also, I would like to say it is indeed flattering to say I sound like him. He's cool. But we're two different people-men. So I am not cry, cry is just a cool guy who I'm not.

That's all folks.

Check out our stuff:
http://www.cafepress.com/HartDesignsShop

Also, please support our FaceBook page by Liking:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hart-Designs/375811562487636?fref=ts

And of course, our Blog!
http://itspersonalnow.blogspot.com/

Thanks to everyone supporting us. Take it easy guys!

Epic Link Blog! to check out other awesome people. Besides a dude who sounds like Cry and Cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment