Hello.
And Sup?
Danny here and this week I've been one helluva busy person. I'm interning at the L.B. Brown House Museum (located in Bartow on LB Brown Ave) and I got a friend of mine hired with me because I wouldn't be able to clock in those 20hours. It pays 100$ a week but it isn't enough to pay for my car and other expenses so I need to keep that other ungodly job. Bleh.
So, what's up with my title?
Well, I'm entering in the YLakeland Video Contest. Why, Danny, what in the sweet world of rice is that?
YLakeland has a site that is dedicated to showing what there is to do and what events are going on in Lakeland. You can actually search YLakeland and they'll pop. Or my name isn't Danny. Well, technically no. It isn't. It is a nickname, but that's being technical.
Anyway, I'm working on submitting the video right now but heh...it's too big. (Don't you say it.)
I have it up on YouTube so here, take a look.
Yep. Also, Hart Designs may be changing our name to Hart Studios since there are a crap load of Hart Designs out there. Granted we're the only design group that focuses on contradiction and not so much romance-y things but hey, gotta stick out right?
Our FaceBook as Reached 100+ Likes
Which is great! It's not too late to get a Hart and hit like on us either. Click Here to go to our FaceBook. :)
We also have a Pinterist and Instagram. I believe Mark is supposed to be taking care of Pinterest and all of us on Instagram. Pretty cool.
Anyway that's all folks!
Take it easy guys.
...
...
...
And gals.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE AWESOME PEOPLE AND STUFF
No comments:
Post a Comment