Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back from the Dead

Hello, Blogger.

Well, it's been a long while and crazy year so far. And I've finally got laptops thanks to my Sister Vanessa and my brother Luis (also known as Ester in several stories including the experimental Story Series and soon to come Sin7). They help me out a lot when things get rough like this.

Well, I had to leave my school for a while due to financial issues and pursued a military life, trying to join the Air Force. I scored high on the ASVABS (so I was told) and passed through most of the medical exam perfectly. Perfect hearing, sight and everything I was tested for was negative. However, they stopped me for one reason.

                                ECZEMA


Because I have ECZEMA I had to wait for an answer for the SG for an 'okay' to go. About two months later I got my answer. It was 'no'. I was disapproved from the Air Force due to my skin condition, proving to be a liability...of some sort. [  *A*]!!!!!!!!!!

Well, now uninterested in the military life, since they don't need me and are cutting down, I will continue my pursuit as a Graphic Designer. And thanks to the encouragement of my peers, I also will be going into literature more seriously. I have a story I'm working on for a contest for some cash (Cause I could use some). I'll explain the story later on in this update.


As far as designing, I'm working for a friend nicknamed Ren. She used to be a band mate of mine, she was the lead vocals to which we would occasionally duet or switch depending on the song. She has me designing her next tattoo. I have a few crappy pictures I took to show her the progress of her design with her and I constantly texting each other for updates and adjustments. The idea was to have an My Chemical Romance
theme font, using the words "Awake and Unafraid" from their song Famous Last Words. She wants silhouettes of birds, all liquidy like. Q( T T Q) !!!!!!!!  Ugh, birds.


Thats my design for the words. No birds yet


You can also find Ren singing on YouTube. Her account name is smilegiggle09.






As for the story...


Its called...




In Loving Memory

The story follows Salem Hart as the protagonist. Heart broken for over a year, Salem spends most his days in his room, in the dark, moping. He lives in a quiet community with his sister Nalie. Today, is their father's birthday and as a sign of comfort and understanding, Nalie suggests Salem go out and get some fresh air. He agrees and heads to the store to pick up a present and a cake. Unfortunately, the store is held up by robbers and one lone robber handles the front where Salem is while the other load their truck, leaving that robber alone and vulnerable to Salem's impulsive attack. Struggling against each other Salem falls through the ground and finds himself awake in a grassy field. It was just a dream but it felt so real. He meets two girls Melanie and Michelle who accompany him on his strange journey home. He is haunted throughout the whole trip by a creature of the shadows, suspected to be after his soul and haunted by voices. What is going on? Will Salem get home safely?

No comments:

Post a Comment