Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tear Jerker

Hello Blogger,

Fayt Hart bringing you the tear jerking news! In Loving Memory: Short Version or otherwise known as Journey So Far, has been finished and posted on Deviant Art. I couldn't figure out Booksie, unfortunately. So with Booksie giving my all sorts of grief, I decided, 'Whoops, I lied deviantart! Sorry, In Loving Memory is coming your way." I'm also working on promoting my pages and sites more.

At the moment, they seem...lonely and depressing. If anyone ever does read this.


Here's the link to In Loving Memory: Short Version Part 1,Part 2

It really is a tear jerker. (So I was told.) I had someone read it, her name is Jess, and she started to cry. Yes! Emotional connection!

I think...Oh crap, I'm still red. Okay, so...Gah Italics!

So...Like I was saying, I think a lot of people can make connections with it. After all, we've all been in a really important relationship before, right? (Aside from those hiding in the basements...no offence.) And we've all also watched that relationship crash and burn. 

Sometimes, we never really get passed that. It might even take a while to finally tell yourself, "Dude, it's been like 2 years. Get over her. She's not into you any more." Actually, I told myself that about 3 weeks ago. 

BOOYAH!

 I got my closure. Wasn't a good one, but it was enough for me to say, "Eh, **** it." And yes, been almost two years. Sad, isn't it? I just suck at that kind of stuff...

Awkward moment...Wait for it to pass. 



And there, it's passed.

All in all, I hope this Booksie thing works. 

Hey, why not follow me why you're still reading? 
I mean, there IS a follow button here some where.
While you're at it, here's links to my other sites, help ME [  T AT]!!! <----T'is a face.




Be sure to add, comment, rate, follow and contact me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment