Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 2, 2012

In Loving Memory: Salem's Story

I finally got the site, Booksie, to work. And as a result, I have my story, In Loving Memory (short version/journey so far/salem's story) in chapters. Which makes it easier to read for people with very limited time. I also took some time to edit a lot of the content while trying to add it on to Booksie yesterday.

...

Only took three hours.

For those of you who don't know www.booksie.com is a website strictly for literature. From poems to novels and from novels to articles. Booksie is a great social site that shows your literature, as soon as it's published, on their main page. I do plan on making a black&white cover image for In Loving Memory, though I don't know what scene I want to portray or what should be in it yet.

I did have a couple of friends read it and they all enjoyed it. So, I'm hoping you would too.

I'll link you to the first chapter. Within the site there's the chapter numbers there you can click on to continue on in the story. You'll see it just under the summary.

In Loving Memory: Salem's Story
Chapter One Vessel 

I don't know if you've visited my YouTube lately, but I haven't added anything!


But that's not what I was getting at.

How many of you remember my friend Michael Parrish, the musician?

 No one?

Well, either way, he has new original songs!




I like that one, that's it for my updates!

Check back soon! Follow me on FaceBook @ Fayt Hart

...Actually Facebook, booksie and google+ you can find me as Fayt Hart hehe. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment