Total Pageviews

Monday, June 11, 2012

Are You Squeamish?

Well, are you?

Hello Blogger, and the few who still follow me.

I have been working on stories that have been uploaded to Booksie.
One, more so, is Sin7. The past few days since the first three chapters have been posted have been good to it. It's got 50 reads and 17 comments! Comments on it are great so far! People seem to love my knack for gore and thrills.

Well, are you squeamish? Because Sin7 will test you on it! I've gotten comments such as '...I twinged a bit when...' and '...That makes me so angry!...It's so disturbing!'  Why not give it a shot, read a chapter or two and let me know in the comments below what you think!

Sin7
Chapter One: The End of a Soldier
Chapter Two: The Beginning
Chapter Three: Are You Squeamish?




On a side note, my story for the contest, In Loving Memory: Salem's Story, is due June 30th. Wish me luck, I really could use the money for my schooling. I'll link you to the story. You might like it, a blend of adventure and romance. The story does leave you with a LOT of questions. But no worries, I intended it that way. There's going to be a continuation of it that will explain everything in time.

In Loving Memory: Salem's Story <--Finally chose a title.
Chapter One: The Vessel
Chapter Two: Conflict
Chapter Three: An Impulsive Decision
Chapter Four: Only a Dream
Chapter Five: The Flame of Memories
Chapter Six: Spark in the Fields
Chapter Seven: A Night to Remember
Chapter Eight: Confront
Chapter Nine: Movie by the Fire
Chapter Ten: The Truth
Chapter Eleven: Last Words




Cheers!
Don't forget to add me on Facebook (Fayt Hart)
Google + (Fayt Hart)
YouTube (MonoKronic)
Deviant Art (Fayt Hart)
Booksie (Fayt Hart)
Skype: DeathbyFayt









No comments:

Post a Comment