Happy Birthday to my two favorite people in this God forsaken planet!
Happy Birthday to my brother, Ester Grim, who's like turning old! Yeah, we're one year apart and all, but damn man. I love you like a Siamese twin brother, brother! For all the years we've fought through and our troubles we toughed out, there is no one else I can call my brother truthfully, and honestly mean it, like when I call you it. We've gone through weird, and dangerous predicaments and we've fought through the worse years of our lives, only to continue fighting for the worse ones ahead! But, hey now, let's not get so negative. Beneath the Light is the Darkness, and that Darkness inspires and motivates you to move forward. I am the Dark, and Dark cannot live without the Light. You, my brother, are the Light. And together, we'll give this world Hell! You're my closest friend, and you are my closest sibling. There are only so many adventures I cannot believe we've had and still more yet to come. Our stories together aren't over, they've just begun!
And to the second person, Melissa Reynolds.
It's been pretty much over 2 years, and we still keep in contact with each other. Out of all the other girls, you're still the only one I can still talk to without that awkwardness between us. I appreciate all you've done for me, all the motivating and picking up the pieces when I've shattered so many times. I mean, come on. A glass puzzle that shatters once is easy to put back together. A glass puzzle that shatters over 12 times, is almost impossible and you still manage to put it all together. You've helped me throughout my life, giving me the instruction and enthusiasm I needed. You've accepted me as a person, even though most my thoughts are negative, but proved to me people can chose to live in either worlds. So, with everything you taught me I've come to you with this answer. I choose to live in the Dark, because it's the negativity that feeds my inspiration. Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you both! My Brother, the Yang to my Yin. As we both, people of the lights and darks.
My Dear Friend, the support beams to my structure.
Keep being the awesome people you are, and I promise I'll keep being the dark, nightmarish artist you both know me as!
Literature Feature:
Coby Shanks - Smoke in the Rain
Emerwick - Immortal Vaccine
Sin7 has reached over 100+ reads! Thanks all so much for the reads and comments! I promise it will be gruesome and brutal!
In Loving Memory: Salem's Story has reached over 90+ reads! Thanks again! I know the two stories listed are opposites, but hey, I like variation.
No comments:
Post a Comment