Hello Blogger,
I spoke with a publishing firm called Xlibis...Or something similar. And I had questions on publishing my novels, preferably Sin7 or In Loving Memory: Aiden's Story.
Welp, I can't afford to do all that fancy stuffs with them. If I had the money I would gladly do it!
Then again, I'm a poor, broke guy with nothing but imagination keeping me from going insane. I mean, insane for me. Not for the normalcy of all you people. Insane for me. Which is kind of worse than the normalcy definition of insane.
I do wish I had the money to. But since I don't it's back to what I was doing beforehand! Writing my amateur stories for all people to read (For free...for now).
As far as the Literature section of my life goes, I have not yet found a good story for you all to read yet. One will get here eventually.
Sin7 has really been taking off lately. It has 150+ reads with 40+ comments. Most comments are about how awesome it is, and how beautifully gory it is. How I have a spark of ingenuity and it isn't clichéd at all.
THAT'S GOOD! I don't like cliché stories really, though once in a while is all right. I've been on Booksie for about a month now, and even though for other people, I still can't believe I have 37 fans!
Though...I do promote myself a lot...
It still counts right? Anyway, my aim in Sin7 is to make you (the general audience) cringe, to suddenly have you develop empathy for the characters in the story as they witness and go through horrid events. It's not just some senseless violence and gore for no reason. Each gory scene that happens all have reasons for it being.
Example (Spoiler alert): The prisoner's nightmare that has him seeing his dead mother haunt him and feeling her insides. That was because earlier years, he saw his mother die and did nothing to try and prevent it. It's guilt he feels and blames himself for every bit of it. He is haunted constantly by it, and the more remorse he feels the worse the nightmare becomes for him.
The story is probably my favorite idea I've had since In Loving Memory. Sin7 is indeed a name my brother , Ester, came up with. And the book is dedicated to my dear Brother. I have hopes for this book, so read it while it's still free! Because it won't be soon!
Sin7 has been updated. CH:7 is up.
In Loving Memory: Aiden's Story Has a prologue and first chapter up. The Booksie site considers the prologue a chapter...so it says its got two chapters. Don't fall for that folderol!
You can find my stories > HERE <
Literature Winners:
Coby Shanks - Smoke in the Rain
Emerwick - Immortal Vaccine
No comments:
Post a Comment