Once again, and finally found something, I post my second Literature Feature. I do, and again, apologize for the previous Literature Feature. It seems as though someone got onto my account and added a...vile picture up instead of the one I intended.
Unlike before, this time I only ONE winner, as I explained in the previous Literature Feature blog.
Now, for this winner, whom I believe is a he (At least I think). He is quite a poet, and believes in dreams to be the goal of one's future. To which I agree. No matter what, I'll not sway from my path to becoming a variously skilled artist. And of course, along side my brother start a graphics company. This guy answered me the first time in a poem, although it took me a while to figure out what the Hell he was saying and eventually got it, I commented him back and added him myself. The story I chose of his isn't exactly horror, nor is it very gory. In fact, it's more of a story that gets you to think. What the Hell is going on? And what does this all mean? That kind of thought it good. It makes the readers think and thinking is good.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
Anyway...the winner of this Literature Feature is:
Without spoiling much, the short story is a science fiction about a sort of time rip. A town misplaced in town captivating travellers lost on their way. Stormbird plays the lead as he walks through his Hell. The story takes a few reads to get a real answer from it. But it won't disappoint, by that I mean it will make you think hard about what's going on in the story. The answer lies with perspective. I found out it can be looked at in different ways, if that was intention then the story is all that much better. I hope you all enjoy this one!
Previous Winners:
Smoke in the Rain by Coby Shanks <---He's been absent. Wish him well people!
Immortal Vaccine by Emerwick <---- Also absent. Wish her well people!
Other News:
Sin7 is up to 180+ reads and 50+ comments. Chapter 8 The Hero Arises is finally up.
Sin7 is up to 180+ reads and 50+ comments. Chapter 8 The Hero Arises is finally up.
In Loving Memory: Aiden's Story 's progress has been a bit slow. My co-author has been busy and I've been tied up with stuff myself. But the next chapter is almost done!
I also changed the genre from Adventure&Action in Sin7 to Horror. Although the Sin7 story is an action/adventure throughout it emphasizes and shines more in the horror aspect. The mutilation and paranoia of being haunted by what you now know exist. Most of right now it's all gore, but I will incorporate more chilling scenes in soon.
Don't forget to add my other sites!
Facebook ->Fayt Hart
YouTube -> MonoKronic
Booksie -> Fayt Hart
DeviantArt -> FaytHart
Also, I set up an ebay account to sell stuff. Along with stuff my mum wants sold.
If you're interested in a Fendi Shoulder Bag with a wallet, there's one I put up for cheap as well as an Amazon Kindle. I also have .Hack//The Legend of the Twilight Volumes 2 and 3 up for sale on there.
That's about it! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment