Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Class Things!

Hi, Hello, What's Going On, Sup Blogger,

http://www.designer-4-hire.com/daniel2/

What is that? What is it? It's a site. Yes, it is. A site of my dreams and a bit of explanation of myself. Where I want to go with Graphic Design, what I want to do and more. I did take a good while to think about it and I already knew I had a niche I just hadn't realized I enjoyed it so much to actually want to do it for a career. It's a difficult thing really because my sides love to conflict each other. But it's all fine. No worries. Really, don't worry. I do what I do because I love it. And if I can get paid for it, I'd be a camper of happiness.




That's all. Really. I mean- OH!



Wait no, that's it really. Take a look, let me know what you think. I know everything is flushed to the left. I kind of like it like that. You don't really see a lot of sites like that. I like to be different. (cliche)

No comments:

Post a Comment