Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quick Thing

"Well Hello.

I believe this is my first blog-like post on Wordpress so forgive me if I don't do this quite correctly. I am usually used to Blogger being my main source of blog posts but I am now separating alter ego with...well myself. Both are considered designers but one is more professional than self-promoting and self expressive. So, here I am. Daniel of Danny's Shadow Wordpress site on the Lurking Blog page.

Now you may say to yourself, "Oh, a dark themed page and a black, white and red banner. He must be all about the horror and monotonous color scheme designs." Truth is, I set my page up to represent myself with my own illustrations. However, I do designs in various genres. You may not, really expect it but I can do adorable and girly designs. (Speaking of which my actual handwriting is quite..."fancy.")

I, myself, am a more casual, laid back guy and easy to work with. I will try and strive to do the very best I can on whatever I'm given to the extent of my limitations and in hopes of furthering my threshold for limits. I don't like limits, Dan I am."

Is what I would have said if I did my Wordpress thing correctly. Which I didn't.
I would like to separate self-promotion and fun stuff blog with my other blog but both will be linked to each other. I would like to set up my Wordpress eventually but I think I'd better start on that social media site.

No comments:

Post a Comment