Total Pageviews

Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm Behind!

Hello Blogger,

I am Behind. Nice to meet you.

The week has been running me to the ground and grinding me pretty harshly. I was also a bit, sort of , kind of, sick the other day and all in all, feeling like utter Pomplamoose. I'm just using that Pomplamoose as a substitute for a word I have to refrain from saying while my blogs are actually being read by a certain...someone.

Really, though, Pomplamoose is this band with a vocalist by the name of Nataly Dawn, who's pretty well-known on YouTube. Her music is very, very good and she makes covers of music we hear everyday on the radio. Well, not that I hear, that most of you who listten to the radio hear and maybe enjoy. Some songs she covers come out surprisingly great, even for songs I don't really like at all that my sister plays in the car when we roadtrip somewhere.

Getting back on the main subject before that little explanation...Why yes, I've fallen behind. I knew school and work was going to be tough to juggle and I accept that. Stress levels are through the roof when your trainee challenges your work and word and relies a bit too much on you. Tough. I get the blame for their mistakes, I expected that. But I'm reteaching them EVERYTHING, almost EVERYDAY. It's been well over a month. WHY!?

Anyway, that's probably not only the thing. The new schedule I still find is hard to get used to.

This week we're working on Search Engine Optimization. I remember researching it a while back. So I remember quite a bit from it. The web banner has been made, and the content is coming as I remember the information while researching a bit at night when I come home before I literally K.O.



I'd say what I have for it but I'll let the content on the site be read by super linking...when it's there. Or...Screenshots galore. Either way, it'll be here in some way shape or form. The challenge isn't getting the site together really, although I'm trying to expand the way I use colors and whatnot, it's really just my focus. As Jackie Chan would say, "Your focus...needs more focus!" 

Yeah, thanks Jackie. I'm on it. I think.







ON A SIDE NOTE:

Excitingly, Aria of the Opera has started (Chapter 2: Think of Me; is written in the book and Prologue+Chapter 1: Please is up on Booksie) and...well it has not many views. That's all right I've been missing from Booksie for a while and quite a few novels under my belt to finish. And I will, after this one. This one is rather important (as I've stated once before) and I sort of, kind of, want it to be finished for myself. It would lift a pretty boulder of my...face. 

Well, recently I've gained a fan on Booksie that's actually rather...fan-ish. What I mean by that is that she's actually like...a fan fan. And I think it's always fun to interact with fans of my work. I do enjoy it and it's not often that I have fans, or followers, or friends (just kidding. I have friends...right?). And with me being gone from Booksie for so long, she actually remained fan-y. It's surprising. Last time I had a fan fan was a while ago and I think she still has a playlist of my songs. Actually, I know she does I actually sent her some stuff I never released and things I've deleted. 

Anyway, I'd like to repay my dear WaitingForYou with a quick Literature Feature.

So here we go:

Her story is called The Boys Next Door, and it's a romance. Not something I'd really write and read, but hypocritically I'm writing one myself right now. So. Yeah. This story is about a girl by the name of Destiny who's pretty much in the background compared to her sister Kelly, who's her polar opposite. That is until a couple of boys move next door and don't seem to be interested in Kelly. 

Eat it, Kelly! (ahem)

Anyway, give her story a read, comment on her story here or there. Any new views, reads, comments or Hi's are greatly appreciated, always.

Yes, she will be added to the Epic Link Blog blog post.


Does anyone play Zenonia 5 on their droid or IPhone? Let me know, should play with my brother and I!



Anyway, that's all I got for you!

As always, thanks for reading.

Don't forget to click the Follow button! 
...Where ever it is. It's free, I swear!      

Aria of the Opera <---Click to start the Novel

Epic Link Blog! Blog <---Click for Awesome People of Awesomeness

No comments:

Post a Comment