Total Pageviews
Monday, January 7, 2013
I'm Back
Class is back in session. That means I am back as well. New schedules for class throughout the week, although that shouldn't stop the blogging. Over the break I didn't do much really. So, I'm hoping yours (in general) was better. I did, however, get a lot of bottles of rum and movies.
With that out of the way...
I stepped into class late. About 20 minutes late. Not just that, the parking was absolutely horrid. I did find one eventually. Sitting back in class in this new year seems a bit off. Must be me.
I understand we have a five page website to construct that talks a bit about Copyright. With a bit of research and illustrations the site should be good to go once I get all my ideas and planning down. It'll be a bit until I get the gears going again.
On a Side Note:
This part of the blog will be for personal rants and chats that touches upon games, movies and ideas, as well as other things. Whatever comes to mind really.
Well then, let's jog on (Simon Pegg reference):
Games:
I've obtained Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil Mercenaries. I do enjoy both to it's full potential. I always did like mercenaries and if I want a bit of story I have Revelations. I am currently looking for a reliable partner in Mercenaries. I've been doing okay, but the random partners don't back me up like my old partner does. She and I were in synced! I mean, we wouldn't be next to each other the WHOLE time, we need points and to keep the combo going. So, spreading out was our usual idea. However, we'd never go TOO far in case we made a mistake that our partner needs to save us from. Oh, Mama Niki, if only you have a 3DS for Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D, we'd be reunited for death again.
Fate Extra hasn't been touched. I got to the 6th round and I have NO INFORMATION of my enemy whatsoever. Arena's been killing me...Each run.
Movies:
I bought a few DVDs worth mentioning and warning about. Simon Pegg's Run Fatboy Run is an amazingly beautiful movie. Dennis (Simon Pegg) ran out on his wife on the altar while pregnant with his son, whom he calls Snottface. Five years later, he still loves her and wants to atone for it. However, she has a new boyfriend who's too perfect, earning him the nickname Perfect Pete (Or Peter Perfect...dyslexia). With some taunting and manhood testing, Dennis decides to prove to himself that he's good enough by running a marathon with her new boyfriend to show everyone he can, indeed, finish something. Only problem he's fa- unfit. Definitely worth the watch for a good laugh.
Chernobyl Dairies was...mediocre I have to say. It's just my opinion. I called everything that was going to happen and the commercials and advertising was more exciting. There were some good parts but it seems like another version of Hill Have Eyes. Sort of...You know with the whole mutation thing. Scariest part is knowing that Chernobyl actually exists. Good thing about the movie though, is that it's highly suspenseful.
Of course, I bought James Bond movies, but they're all awesome so no need for explanations.
Ideas:
Hart Designs will be starting up again. Ester went through some rough times. So, a moment of silence for his dear grandpa Keith who passed away last week. He was an important figure in his life, as well as an important person to me as well. He spoke to me, making things a bit clearer on what I'd want to do in life. He's a sturdy, tough person but he's always had good intentions. The words he spoke to me the night I sat at Ester's grandparent's place while Ester was inside getting something will always remind me of him and I will always remember how it helped me see the world better.
He brought to my attention that things you want done has to be done, by you. Things can be done for you by other people, sure. But trust can only go so far. Grandpa Keith did everything himself, with his own two hands and even gave me examples of what he did in his own home. With those words in my head, I look at my own two hands and I will shape my life with his words in my heart. Rest in Peace, sir.
That's all for now.
As always, thanks for reading.
DON'T FORGET TO...blah blah blah blah.
Here are some people who deserve some views, reads and critiques. They are all amazing at what they do and deserve more recognition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment