So, at the end of my Web class I created a 'HOW TO' website. It's not a legit, on-the-net, website but a website nonetheless. Guess what I did my 'HOW TO' on?
HOW TO TIE A TIE (A Double Windsor Story)
It's illustrated and designed as a sort of comic. Here's the images of the site:
Yes, I'm kind of messed up in the head. But, that's okay. You know why? It makes me smile. If you can't read it, here's what it says:
Image One:
Narrator: No tie, Good Sir?
Skelly: Nope...
Narrator: LOSER!
Image Two:
Narrator: That's okay, we'll get you one! (Please don't smile.)
Narrator: Here you go. What? Don't know how?
Image Three:
Narrator: First, we criss-cross.
Mr.Tie: Wee!
Narrator: Wee, indeed.
Narrator: Next, we come from behind.
Mr.Tie: Wee- wait, what?
Narrator: What, indeed. You will see soon, Mr.Tie., You will see soon.
Image Four:
Narrator: Then, swing under.
Mr.Tie: Hey man, I'm not feeling too good.
Narrator: Not good, indeed.
Narrator: Now, under again.
Mr.Tie: Seriously, it's starting to hurt.
Narrtator: Good.
Mr.Tie: Hold on! Stop! No more! NO MEANS NO!
Image Five:
Mr.Tie: Please, I have kids!
Narrator: After, we pull through. (Your kids don't have a father.)
Narrator: Finally, we tighten.
Mr.Tie: My insides burn.
Narrator: That's quite all right.
Image Six:
The End
Narrator: Don't forget to adjust.
It's a bit dark. Yes, it MAY offend some people. But hey, the 'feels' are just feels. Just like comedians doing stand-up. They'll offend. But it's funny.
I think it's funny anyway. Heh.
Other than, I decided to write out 'Aria of the Opera' in a book similar to my lyric book my brother Ester gave me two years ago for my birthday. Every chapter I'll be uploading it to Booksie so keep a close eye on that Epic Link Blog! post cause it will have all updates and links to other pages of mine and people who deserve looks.
And now, here's something new.
GAME REVIEW
With Fayt Hart
It was going to come out eventually. I mean I love video games.
I'll review and talk about games I've bought, from Iphone4 to PSP (don't judge me) and N3DS and well...anything I get to buy and play.
Recently, I've purchased a few games. Pokemon Black for N3DS, Monster Hunter Freedom United for PSP, and Fate Extra for PSP.
First, let's talk about Pokeman Black. Yes, all these games came out a while ago. Shush. It's the prices I wait for, man. Them prices be killer.
Pokemon Black is a new look at Pokemon. It's 3D, more interactive, online play with people all over the world, and not just another Pokemon game push over. The game is actually quite enjoyable, and the online play with people anywhere without the whole, "Let's plug it, baby!" (All pun intended and yes that's a MUSE song). I've only just obtained the game not too long ago. And I'm at my 7th badge and still only 3 pokemans I wanna really keep and well...either missing some or using fillers. I'm just real picky.
Gameplay wise, it runs real well, and it's pretty damn smooth for the first 3d pokemon rpg game, not including the ones for the none-handheld systems.
Visual wise, it's pixelated, but what'd you expect from a sprite going 3d?It's not something you'd really mind, in my honest opinion. While figuring out everything and new pokemans and different story you'll quickly learn to forget about it. But the cut scenes at the beginning are pretty awesome.
Next we have Fayt Extra. Hehe. The game starts out UNGODLY slow. You play as this normal dude, who starts noticing weird stuff going down. And well...he's not even THAT important. (LAWL)
After 3 days (in game) you finally pick your servant (depending on difficulty) and create a character. Male/Female, you know that jazz. Gon' be good. You can also create their name, first and last and even nickname. Depending on the difficulty, it chooses the "servant" you get. Now, these "servants" are legendary souls that are summoned to aid their masters because humans are "weak" and "fragile." These Servant, in the end, fight for you. Easy we have miss Saber, normal we have...some Dante looking dude and hard we have the adorable wolf girl.
Gameplay, once you get passed the slow beginning, and the flood of text the game picks up pretty quickly. I couldn't let it go and get ready to drive to school. (Eventually I had to.) It's fun for the story. Battle system is something I've never seen before. It's a lot like Rock-Paper-Scissors to the death.
Attack beats Break
Break beats Guard
Guard beats Attack
Sound familiar? FIRE EMBLEM.
only difference is, if you don't know the enemy well enough you have to guess what they'd do. You enter in 6 commands and after confirming they'll go into battle. The winner of the throw down is decided by the actions.
If I put in Attack and the other person's first command was Break, then I attack it and it goes off to the second round. If I had break next and they had Guard I attack again obtaining a 2 chain. If I did an Attack and they did break, I'd attack them and end up with a 3 chain. Chaining 3 attacks together like that gets you to do a Free "EXTRA" damage. So, get those. If you can. However, it works both ways. If you fail to stop their chains before 3 you'll be hit with an EXTRA. It's difficult but it's fun to watch. Funny thing is your character just stands blankly while the servant fights the enemies. Hehehe.
Visual wise, it's made like an anime game. You know, Star Ocean, Rogue Galaxy, you know, games like those. It's for people who enjoy JRPGs, have a bit of patience and enjoy a TO THE DEATH RPS.
Last we have Monster Hunter FU.
Yes, FU. FREEDOM UNITED, duh.
I haven't gotten around to playing it much to be honest. I just created my character, figured out the controls and seen some of the gameplay. If you played MH on ps2 or Wii...this on PSP is a bit awkward. Can't tell you how many times I've used a whetstone to sharp when I meant to put away my weapon.
Gameplay, it's fun, takes a bit to memorize the controls and not as easy flowing as the MH's for ps2 or Wii but don't let that get you down. It plays well and is really, REALLY amazing. (Some bosses are harder than the ones on Wii...which I play on.)
Visual wise, it's a very good game visual wise. It's like Final Fantasy 7, Crisis Core graphics. Very nice, not as vivid but that's all right. It's like real life earth colors.
That's all I got for you today,
As always Thanks for Reading.









No comments:
Post a Comment