Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Download Cat Draft

Hello Blogger,

Download cat has been sketched, brought in and colored but not yet finalized.
If you're following us on Facebook you've already seen what it looks like as of far. It still remains in the style of bold, simple color and cartoons. Few more elements to put in, it'll take some time with the web class website projects taking a lot of time to grasp. Heh...

I've done web before but can't blame me if I don't remember everything from my senior year in high school! I mean, geez, that was almost 4 years ago.

Anyway, if you're eager to see Download cat here are the sketch and colored images.

Sketch I decided on
What he looks like so far



What it's going to say is, "Buy Shirts, Get a Free Kitten."

For those of you who wish to wait for an actual free kitten...It ain't coming.

The joke is, you get the kitten that's on the shirt. Which is that baby Fayt there. So, yeah, no real kittens for you!

I was told it was Pokemon December. I had no idea what that is. Nor did I bother to look up. I had Ren tell me it was a month where people put their display pics up as pokemon they like. So...I did. On Facebook. I'm a Snivy!



I love Snivy's to be honest. If it wasn't for a certain girl's constant influence on "Pokemans" I wouldn't be playing it...again. Yes, that's correct I play it. I've skipped like a million seasons and generations and ended up with Snivy's generation because of her. I'll get her back. Get her into weed. (Joking. I don't even smoke.)

Anyway, that's all for now. Enjoy the holidays, I'll be gone for 2 - 3 weeks once on break so keep in touch with Skype, Facebook, and you know that jazz.

As always, thanks for reading.
Don't forget to friend, add, blah blah blah.



2 comments:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
    Also see my web page - africanmangoguide.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, video I gave up a while ago. Don't have the money or computer for it at the moment. I do intend to write more, but as to what and who about it difficult to balance freelance, studying, schooling, work and volunteer. Busy, busy, but thanks for reading!

      Delete