Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm Trying I Swear!

Hello Blogger,

I'm trying hard, I really am. I'm trying to balance work, volunteer, and school which I find to be...well...not easy. On my spare time I find myself drifting away watching Bond movies, and I love Bond! What I'm trying to accomplish is a piece for Download Cat that I accept.

(Yes, sometimes I don't accept my own work.) 

Anyway, who's ready for Download Cat and the other pieces that's literally going One progression point at a time!?

Well, I would be if I had a good idea that fits the image. I mean I have a basic idea and sketches but literally I wrote comments like...

"Close..."
"Closer..."
"WHAT THE F-"

Yeah. I've like 3 pages of ideas and some close and some far. I wanted Fayt to be a Scottish Fold kitten with the ears super folded. That's- yeah... Getting there though!

Other than I'm working on a travel site for class. That's somewhat a pain. I don't want it to be bland and like everyone else's so I came up with using animated .gifs and rollovers. 

Gon' be good.
(kind of.)

But other than, yes I still do love Ludo. Awesome band. Yes. That. Okay. That's all for now. 


As always thanks for Reading.

Yada yada yada Add, Friend, Yada Follow, you know the rest, (Pwetty Pwease :) )

LINK SON!


No comments:

Post a Comment