Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

What I've Been Doing...

Hello Blogger,

So, as the title to this blog post says, I will be sharing with you what I've been doing the last month or so that production has been a bit slow. Here goes!

First, my job search finally ended. Walmart gave me a call and now I work in the bakery section. Woot. 8 Hours. Woot. 5 days a week. Woo..?

Next, since that I have to balance Watson Clinic and Walmart so my hours of free design run short. I've been busy doing the projects in class and my motivation and creativity with PLAY at the moment is a bit thinning.  But I will upload the projects I have been doing below.

Then, I've been being used as a model for multiple people's projects so we needed to do a bunch of photoshoots. Was fun. Gon' be good.

Last, my energy is finally wearing thin. Gettin' tired a lot easily but I'll be okay.

Here's my projects! Enjoy!





Click HERE for the amazing people of the other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment