Well, geez. How long has it been since the last post? (Don't actually answer that.)
I've been real busy with school and work. I go to class from 8am to 1pm and then to work from 2pm to 9pm.
"Ain't no rest for the wicked," Cage the Elephant.
So, what have I been doing in class?
MINIZINE!
Yay. It's not all that bad. I created advertisements for Clumsy Cat (available for download on Itunes) and Shocker Toys.
If you don't know, Clumsy Cat is a game where you play as a cat (duh) and you wreck the _____ out of the house while your owners are out. You can also (eventually) play as other pets. I'd get it if I had something to play it on. (heh)
And Shocker Toys are well...toys. They make these super customizable toys called Mallows, and I've seen some real awesome ones. Like...Dr.Rockso the Rock n' Roll Crack Clown from Metalocalypse (spell check on that?)
Cool stuff. They came out all right. I'm also doing a (make-believe) article on Ivan Solyaev. Probably my newest favourite artist. His artwork is amazingly horrific. And in the greatest way ever!
With all compliments to Ivan and his work, here is one of his paintings:
![]() |
| Artwork by Ivan Solyaev |
I am IN LOVE with that piece. It's just so...mysterious. A friend of mine found it as I was researching an Indie Game to do an ad on for the magazine...er minizine.
Yes.
That.
I haven't been able to come up with any designs for my own stuff but it'll come. A friend at work is going to commission me for his avatar and he might give my name to a friend of his that does tattoos. Sounds like a good deal, no?
That's all for now.
Cheers.
As always, thanks for reading.
Don't forget to:
Like, Favourite, Link, Share, +1, Friend, Watch, Follow, Comment Below, Say Hi, and of course SUBSCRIBE (Pwetty Pwease :) )

No comments:
Post a Comment