Hello Blogger,
Ester's working on the Halloween Play pieces so whenever he...you know...finishes that it'll be edited and uploaded. Forget Me Not is on its thumbnail stages with the other characters. So, soon...ish.
A new piece is coming called Download. We've all seen the download box when we download stuff (Or some of us have seen). Well, Fayt Kitten will be in the box for all your downloads! With the words,"Get a Free Kitten."
I mean come on, free kitten. Fayt will be portrayed as a younger self. As of right now, I'm hoping to make the ears a fold, like a scottish fold. But I'm having a bit of difficulties with it, hehe. If anything he'll still be younger and the only thing that may be changed is his ears. If I do change his over all appearance then he'll be a bit different. You would still be able to tell who it is.
Kittens are just adorable. If you're wondering which in that liter is Fayt well...
He's there.
He's not there.
Class wise, I'm now in Web (kinda). We're working HTML, CSS and etc. A lot to remember but it's okay. I'll be fine. Probably not, but I'll still see how far it takes me.
Anywho, I got my car back finally. It's been in the shop for a week and a day. What the crap Pepboys?!
And now the check engine light is on AGAIN. Double Crap Man!
Get ready for the new pieces coming...whenever they come.
As always thanks for reading.
Don't forget to Like, Favourite, Link, Share, +1, Add, Watch, Follow, Friend, Say Hi, and of course
Subscribe (Pwetty Pwease :) )
CLICK ME for awesome people and links.

Web is hard to grasp it is like learning a new language.
ReplyDelete