Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello Boys and Girls, It's Time to Play in Hellfire

Hi.
Hello.
And Sup, Blogger.

I'm back from the Jamaica wedding and it was pretty sweet. Check our Youtube for me talking about it, it was pretty sweet.

I met someone there too, she was a gorgeous thing. Wish I saw her one last time. We spoke for a bit for a few days and I didn't see her again. Other than, the slideshow was spectacular. She loved it. And now that we have the signing of the contract done Monday we're set to finish this guy's logo. I also have two other works heading our way so who knows?

Here's the latest Daily Harts, and yes I did fix the numbers.



 


Anyhow, how's everyone? Missed me? Probably not. But that's okay. Hart is going strong right now. Can't stop me know!


Check out these other awesome people. Click, literally, on awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment