Hi.
Hello.
And Sup.
Class has started. What am I saying? I've been in class for a while. However, I am back in the graphics lab and it feels oh so good to be back. We're now working on FLASH and I'm just so well versed in it.
Actually, no. I lied.
It's difficult to grasp and I swear the program trolls me. But it's fine. S'all good. I'll figure it out and bother people for help if need be. The projects themselves are pretty entertaining. The thought process of all the work for the projects I have I think are wonderful ideas. I really think they're effective. But actually doing it on FLASH is proving to be a chore. And we all hate chores, don't we?
It'll take some extra time to get used to it. I've watched some tutorials on FLASH and what not. I'm now interested in joining the stick figure animation band wagon. Just saying. But I really need to get this 20 second flash ad. I have an awesome idea. I'm doing the ad on Captain Morgan. I love rum. I do. Don't judge me on that. I was going to have the ship sail in with crashing wave MP3 playing. Then a guy popping up on the bow (That's the front right?) and pull off the Captain Morgan pose.
Yeah, I failed.
So my new idea. I will still have the boat drift in with the waves. Instead of posing I'll have sudden images appearing and snip-its of Skeletons on Parade by LUDO playing on the heavy pirate rock part. It'll be good. Trust me.
No comments:
Post a Comment