Hi.
Hello.
And Sup.
I missed the meeting on Tuesday with a client due to Layla (my car) being a hissy-fit spazz McQueen. However, I spoke with that said client and we'll reschedule and wait until everything is good and ready to start up again. I was hoping not to spend an ungodly amount of money (which I have already, I swear you'll get what's coming to you Mr. Bruce. That's just Karma.) on Layla besides the regular tires, breaks, gas. But no. If I had the option to check it off, it'd be all of the above. Oh well, what are you going to do?
We, as Hart Designs, got an opportunity to work with a non-profit charity group in California (job found by our very own Luis Guadalupe also known as/or portrayed as Ester Hart the Panda). We are to create two concepts for this charity called One Love. It's a charity to raise awareness to speak up with your voice and actions, stop bullying and accept everyone of any race, gender and sexuality. We charged only $75 only mainly because we knew (although not fond of) the client. And hey, if it helps get our name out in places we don't normally travel to, I say better for us.
Other than that, our client with Reef Dynasty has been steadily stalled. He is expecting a baby and has other issues with his website. We're going to continue productions and have it ready for him. We charged him $300 with $100 up front. Contract and everything. So professional.
Class wise, well, it's flash. Oh boy. Frustration among frustration but I'm slowly getting it. We're doing a small 30second animation for the final, or rather part of the final project. Wish I had more time to draw things out to animate. Oh well. I'll come up with something. I always do.
No comments:
Post a Comment