Hi.
Hello.
And Sup?
Danny here with a blog after a long, long time of no posts. Pretty much what was going on was trading in Layla (My 2000 Mazda Millennia S) for my new char Benigno (Toyota Corolla S 2012, named after my grandfather). Other than, my design group HART hasn't posted anything new. Luis is in classes again and we're expecting something new from him. Me, myself, I've something in mind and the projects I listed previously (probably in the other sites) on hand. I'm waiting 'til my next pay check to start the creative suite for my MacBook so I can work on some stuff at home. It would help me a lot. I mean a LOT.
The Attack on the Intolerant
That project is another cartoon using the newly revamped Fayt Hart in his new horrific scene. The poor kitten is being tormented by an Evil Milk bottle. Yes, We, he, I, Lu are all lactose intolerant. It doesn't really stop us but it did that day when I dropped Lu off at the airport. We had a big breakfast with lots of cheese in the eggs. Didn't blow off too well. And that, ladies and gents is how Attack on the Intolerant came to be.
Other than that we still have some typography and Reef Dynasty logo to finish.
Reef Dynasty? WHOA! Still not done?
Well, no. The client has been having a bit of a hard time. So, when we finish it and FINALLY finish this god forsaken project, I'm sorry I shouldn't say that, but seriously, I would like to finish this.
That's about it.
Take it easy guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment