Hi.
Hello.
And Sup?
Danny here with another blog update. So I'm in applied multimedia and design A.K.A. portfolio class and I'm going through blasts of the past. I love seeing where I used to be and where I am now. I think it's quite a huge difference. Ever since I started the pursuit for my career my eyes have been opened wider and wider and I can see more things in the world for what they are and beyond.
If only people skeptical about this field saw what we as designers see, then they'd understand that there's a place for people like me. People who enjoy design, who love that feeling of bliss when we satisfy a customer or that strive to be better when we don't meet their needs.
It's a never ending roller coaster, and hey I love me some thrills. So let's kick it back in gear man, and let's get this coaster rocking!
No comments:
Post a Comment