Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween and Updates

Happy Halloweenish people!

I drew an octopus with human arms! This can be found in my deviant art and monokronic youtube page! Again, I will link you to them, course! But anyway, I want to know. What are your plans for Halloween? You going to treat o' treating? What are you going as? I'm not trick o' treatin' or anything special but I will dye my hair green! And I did get a hair cut so its shorter than my pictures up here.

Deviant Art


Click that for my deviant art to see a PNG file of my Octopus, named Octopussy!!


Also be sure to check my friends sites as well! Pupus (My awesome lady) and Laural (My other awesome (abusive) lady) also do some pretty amazing tradition and cosplay kinds of art! Pupus draws cartoon stuffs, she's also a part of a group called Banapplefish. Banapplefish is a group for comedies! Its for laughs. People who want to share jokes or routine jokes on there will be posted! If you are a deviantart member be sure to join!

BUT WAIT!

My art is weird and morbid! Or strange or BOTH! Well that's what my group is for! It's called City of a Downfall! I created the logos for both Banapplefish and City of a Downfall. COAD is a group for weird art! Things that don't usually show up! Or aren't as abundant! E.i canbots like I made (which needs to be uploaded)! Again, member? Join up!

MonoKronic


Click that for my YOUTUBE page.


That has all my recent music uploads. Unfortunately, I cannot add anything to it because I have no working computer. And I now share a laptop that's on the verge of breaking down. So...When I do have a working computer to record be sure to expect some new songs!

Songs to expect:
Backstabbing Blues <--Blues attempt Original
Hey There Delilah <---Plain White Tees Cover

Also, expect lots of revisited versions of my stuff. I want the sound quality and video quality to be better. I hope to aspire and compete with my friend Michael Parrish, who is also a very good musician! He plays bass, drums, guitar and writes his own stuff. Amazing! If you like my stuff (Which I don't know why but Thanks) then you'll love his! One of his songs you should most DEFINITELY check is Strut. I will link you to that song!




It is an amazing song! If you like it please check out his channel!

Michael Parrish

There are also other amazing musicians I met on youtube as well.

LegatoLaurel <--name of his account
He is a music teacher, he teaches music theory and guitar. Very soulful and great musician!

Don't forget to give me some love too!!!


Pink Bullets Cover



An Original Song called Marinate in My Serenade



Instrumental called Fayt's Lament





Now you don't have to really watch the video, it's pretty blurry and crappy. The sound quality is alright but listen to the sounds and lyrics and feel the flow with me!

Especially for Fayt's Lament, It was a song for a story I've been writing. If you're interested in the stories please look for my previous blogs, the links are all there.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment