Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Recorded Nude

Nude, yes nude! And another word associated with it is raw! I've got my computer working just well enough to get webcam recordings of two songs! One original and one cover. Both was raw, what I mean is, started up the recording and winged it out like a pro! First to be listed is the original. Here's the back story.


Marinate in My Serenade 
Marinate in My Serande is a song by yours truely which is played on the acoustic where it originally spawned from. The song lyrics themselves were an inspiration from a girl close to his, um, heart thing. It took a few days to get all the words I wanted to say and form them into the song I have now. Also, as a plus I worked on the melody as I worked on lyrics at the same time! Double the progress! After all that processing, I showed it to my "Secretary" Pupus to see if it's decent. She liked it and I was proud of it.  Song became what it is today! About five minutes after playing it for Pup, she accuses me of eating my lovers. Still true to this day. Click the link below or press play for the song, Marinate in My Serenade by Fayt Hart!



Pink Bullets by The Shins
Pink Bullets has always been one of the favorites with me. And I've always wanted to learn it. After going through many tabs, and videos I noticed something important if I wanted the same sound, I need a capo. Took me a few months due to memory issues...I mean yeah, I got one eventually. And I followed videos, listened for strumming and lined my vocals. It is now my favorite song to play, I play it to Pupus until her ears bleed when I practice.  Click or press play below for my cover song! Hope you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment