It is official. Both my computers are now down and not functioning at all! No programs, even task manager can work. They are both are vegetables! Can't do nothing but start up! Bloody rogue pretenders! Pretending to be security programs! Even if you try to remove e.i malewarebytes and etc, they still stick around and haunt you! Anyway, my last update was only my newest addition of videos on my youtube account. Which will be linked below. I wish I could have created more. I was going to make a Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland theme song for my former band mate Ren, was vocals along with me. Also, a collaboration with my good friend Jennifer Olston on a song. Unfortunately, you two, I am now considered musically crippled. Miss Jenny, It will be sometime before I can create something to use for us. And Ren, sorry :\ you can find other songs as you said.
Buggar....
Fayt Hart's Youtube Account Page
Jennifer Olston's Blogger
Miss Olston writes poetry and lyrics! Interested in those type of things? Visit her page!
Also, don't forget my art works! Check regularly for new works uploaded!
Soon to be Added:
Miniature Guitar made from Aluminum Can <--needs to be uploaded
Cola, the miniature robot man made from aluminum can <--needs to be uploaded
2D Design b&w painting on my wall (Untitled) <--Needs to be Finished
13x10 Painting <--Needs to be Finished
Thank you Fayt for sharing my blog!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new computer...I hope you get a good anti-malware program to protect it.