Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2012

Epic Link Blog!

Hello Blogger,

This page will be for links and will be updated as I go feature new people and things. So here we go!

First, we have:

Awesome People

Awesome People is a segment of my blog that includes artists, musicians, and writers that I really enjoy. For the last few months, I've had a two people on here and they're great at what they do. This will be updated as I find people who are friendly, do very awesome work and can explain to me what it is about. 

The Poet, Jennifer Olston 
     A bit about her:
 Jennifer Olston was one of my first blog followers and I've visited her page from time to time to check her newest updates. Her poems are very heartfelt and I believe any one can relate with her. Her poetry is very vivid in terms of vocabulary and imagination. She's a very nice lady and deserves more views and comments. Give her a look, click her name above this bio.


The Designer, Lucas Parolin
     A bit about him:
 Lucas Parolin was discovered in by in Deviant Art. His paintings, digital art and other works are extremely well done and I'm just amazed how he does it all. He was AE (Artist Essence) first interview. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a upcoming artist website that my brother, Ester Hart, is working on. It's a very long process to juggle with school and work but it'll be up eventually. Now, Mister Parolin is featured because he is by far one of the greatest influential designers I've met. He's not a native english speaker, but his english is still understandable and interviewing him was a delight. He's a very inspired artist and a very motivated designer. He's done work for Kickstarter and some other jobs. Check out his work by clicking his name above this bio.

 The Musician, Michael Parrish
     A bit about him: 
Michael Parrish is a very good "master of the instruments" musician. He plays it all: Bass, Guitar, Percussion, Vocals (that counts right?). I forget how we met, but it was on YouTube. He's very interactive with his followers and fans, which I always like about people like that. Like ChaoticMonki, he speaks and interacts with his fans and remains humble. Anyway, Michael is a very, very talented musician. He makes up his own songs and records it all...AT HOME. He has an Album out now, which I think is self-titled. He even honored me by listening and commenting on my...aweful stuff. He's a unique classic-hard rocker and deserves more subscribers and followers. I don't know why I didn't add him here earlier. Sorry, Mike! Check out his work by clicking his name above.

The Poet, Codename: Cressy
      A bit about her:
Due to the author wishes, I will not release her real name. However, Cressy (is what I call her) is a young poet who enjoys putting her thoughts, emotions and life into words on paper. She has some of the most beautiful poems that I've found myself to be reminded of songs by the Beatles. One to boot is called Wandering the Universe, which ultimately reminds me of Across the Universe (Which both are pretty awesome: The song and the movie). She deserves some comments, reads and views
The Photographer, Ellie Freeman
       A bit about her:  
Ellie is a gal who I had the opportunity to meet a very long time ago. She's a real easy person to get along with and one of the nicer gals out there. She does some really amazing photography and houses a group page for her photography. Give her a look, a like and a fave cause her work is captivating. 
 
Literature Feature Winners

Z'is iz more of a random t'ing I do for zose authors on Booksie. What happens iz, I randomly read a literature piece from a fan of mine and if it impresses me or piques my interests, I feature them along with links to zeir page on my blog. And with my blog growing zomewhat steadily, I'm hopin' it helps zem.

Now all that in english: This is more of a random thing I do for those authors on Booksie. What happens is, I randomly read a literature piece from a fan of mine and if it impresses me or piques my interests I feature them along with links to their page on my blog. And with my blog growing somewhat steadily, I'm hoping it helps them.

The Boys Next Door by WaitingForYou
Twenty Steps to Valhalla by Leo Cantus
Insanity  by 13llama17
Chilling and Twisted  by Angie Blake 
Hell Town  by Stormbird Throneshaker
Smoke in the Rain  by Coby Shanks
-Last One Removed Due To Removal of Fan from Both Lists-




HART DESIGNS

HIRE US?
Contact Me: Fayt_Hart13@hotmail.com



Fayt's Personals


Online Bullying: Read ME
Kary's Let's Read of Haley Choi's Story: Part One



4 comments:

  1. Ι always spent mу half an hour tо read thiѕ web sіtе's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.
    Feel free to visit my site ; online slots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't
    already ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my web page - tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up to every single one, it's actually a nice
    for me to pay a quick visit this web page, it consists of useful Information.



    Also visit my homepage - tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post. I
    wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    My page sizzling hot app

    ReplyDelete