Parasidic, the Hummingbird of Death, has been uploaded to the Hart Designs shop. Go ahead and order your own shirt.
Up on the shop we've got a few designs and accessories up. If you see something you like but not the kind of shirt or accessory contact me, I'll see if I can post it up for you.
So far we have:
Awesome Tees
- Parasidic -White T-Shirt
- Parasidic INVERT - Dark T-Shirt
- Parasidic - Women's T-Shirt
- Parasidic INVERT -V-Neck Dark T-Shirt
- Popular Stranger (Original) - White T-Shirt
- Popular Stranger (Melding) - Fitted T-Shirt
- PLAY - Ringer T-Shirt
- PLAY INVERT - Long Sleeve Dark Shirt
- PLAY - Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
- PLAY - Women's V-Neck T-Shirt
Awesome Accessories
- PLAY iPhone 3G Hard Case
- PLAY iPhone 4 Slider Case
Come Visit Our Shop, Hart Designs Shop, and Spread the Word!
That's all for now. We're currently working on Decease and Forget Me Not. If you're following us on our FaceBook page (Hart Designs Click Me) you've seen our progress with Forget Me Not's new character the Raccoon. It's currently being worked into its final stages and will be moving onto the new character and new character poses soon.
Other Updates
Sin7, Aiden's Story and Death Petal will be taking a short break. This month is real busy still, and I need time to finish them, but the new chapter will be up soon. Booksie has been slow for me whatsoever, so I'm not too worried about anyone really missing my stories. There are only a few people who I can say for sure that actually read it. So, yeah.
If you've seen our more recent post on our FaceBook page, our first costumer Vanessa, has ordered and received her PLAY shirt. She hasn't tried it on yet, but I have a good feeling about it!
Music wise, I've created a new song called Murder Me, and I may be posting it on YouTube soon. Maybe. I'm still iffy about how it sounds but I do enjoy the song, and that's all that matters.
Speaking about music, I recently found someone in my class who plays in a band. At the moment he has two members and I asked if I could jam with them. So I may be getting back into the band scene. I hope so, I do miss playing with others.
That's all the updates I have for you, please check out our FaceBook page.
Please also, refer to my last post to catch yourselves up and find the links.
Previously on Fayt's Blog...
As always, thanks for reading.
Fan, Friend, Watch, Link, Share, Favorite, Say Hi, Add (BeHance), and of course
Subscribe (Pwetty Pwease :) )
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment