Hello Blogger,
It's been a while. I've been busy with class projects and the schedule is really aggressive. I don't mind it much, it's much more of a challenge than anything.
Not doing too well with the time management, but I think I can pull through.
I update you today to bring you news of a new horror novel I'm starting.
Why?
Because I can. Just kidding. Because it's October, which is my favourite month, and you know what that means candy, costumes, spooks, and horrors. Well, yes, Sin7 is still in progress and so is Aiden's Story but I need a horror that doesn't exploit my expertise in gory and imaginative deaths. I want to explore the psychological aspect of horror. The horror that messes with your mind and scares you because it can happen yet at the same time seems far fetched.
So, I'm very proud to present "Death Petal."
Death Petal is a story about a man, referred to as Mr. Hart (Don't worry it's not me, my character plays a support of a support character in this), who woke up in a hospital not knowing why he's there, what happened that caused him to be there, why he's seeing such grotesque creatures in flashes and even who he is.
The story builds up a lot of suspense and draws you in with constant paranoia Mr. Hart endures. So far, there's only three or so chapters. As to why it's called Death Petal, that requires a little knowledge of flowers. As you read the story you'll notice some things reoccurring and some things that are a bit random or sporadic. All will be explained in time, like the title.
If you're willing to read a good Horror novel from your favourite artist/author/designer here's one for the records.
Links to the story will be provided below.
More Updates
What do you get when you combine my mind, my brother's mind, cute and twisted all together?
Hart Designs ...designs!
My brother is finishing up Parasidic's Hummingbird piece and will be up on the Hart Design Shop soon. So stay tuned people, the hummingbird of death will be buzzing your way soon to say "Hi."
PLAY is on the shop for good. The Invert was changed to full inverted model of PLAY. So what's RED is BLUE, and what's white is now black. Cool effect, a friend told me to do it cause he wanted it on a Black shirt, so I said "Ehhhhhhh, okay."
Forget Me Not piece is under way. The Marky Raccoon has been outlined and will be detailed soon. It's cute too. They'll all be plushies.
What to Expect for Characters:
Marky Raccoon
Devin Tiger
Lala Penguin
Some new characters I'll be introducing in the future. So, sit tight.
Hart Designs now has a FaceBook LIKE page. So, please support a fellow musician/artist/designer/gamer and like the page. It really does help and you'll also get updates from there as well.
Hart Designs LIKE Page
Death Petal Link
That's all for now. You know what that means, right? LINKS and STUFF!
As always, thanks for reading.
Cheers!
Please Help Support Me :)
Link, Share, Favourite, Friend, Fan, Follow, Say Hi, Watch and Of Course
Subscribe (Pwetty Pwease :) )
Links:
Are you bullying someone Online? Read This.
Fayt's:
Hart Designs Shop
YouTube
Deviant Art
Booksie
FaceBook
Mom
Hiring Hart Designs
Kary's YouTube
Kary's Let's Read of Haley Choi's Story
Awesome People:
Jennifer Olston, the Poet
Lucas Parolin, the Artist
Literature Feature Winners:
Insanity by 13llama17
Chilling and Twisted by Angie Blake
Hell Town by Stormbird Throneshaker
Smoke in the Rain by Coby Shanks
Immortal Vaccine by Emerwick
Random Comment Contest - Cancelled.
No comments:
Post a Comment