I am ecstatic to share with you today that my CafePress shirt containing my artwork called 'PLAY' arrived yesterday. And, even with minor mistakes, it was AMAZING.
AH-MAY-ZING
I showed my Design Class the prototype (Which is what I have) and they all like it. It was the talk of the class for a good five minutes. They said that they may even buy it!
Well, why stop there?
My goal in life is to become somewhat known. Whether it be on the internet or in real life, or even both. I won't stop, ever.
So, here it is. A few photos of my shirt and me.
Cool, right?
Now, some of you may have gone onto the store yesterday and may have noticed the store had no content. That was because as soon as I got my shirt I saw something that needed a fix right away. So for your protection and pleasure I took down the items.
But, I have uploaded the fix. And now with the PLAY Invert file. Meaning PLAY can now be on Dark Coloured Tees. Right now only women have that option, but men's dark shirts will come up soon.
The only difference between the two (Regular and Invert) is that Invert has reversed colours. The whites are blacks and the blacks are white.
NOW ABOUT THE SHIRT
The graphic on it is actually very good material. I was impressed by it completely when I first opened my package. The fabric is 100% cotton. It feels great on you, hugs you and is is just awesome. I love this piece.
Want Your Own Hart Designs Shirt?
Stay tuned for the link at the end.
Sin7 will be continuing now, I have fresh ideas and I am confident in the direction I change it to. So you though the first 11 chapters was the beginning? How wrong were you, it was just getting started.
Aiden's Story will also be continuing. This month feels good. Well, the month coming up soon. October. It's my favourite month. The horrors, scares, spooks, it's just fantastic. I love it.
What's next for Hart Designs?
We actually have new ideas. The titles are as follows:
Now to explain the meaning behind each.
Don't Forget Me
It's another subliminal piece. In this piece, our main idea is to have our starring characters Fayt and Ester along with a new friend. The new friend is Tiger. So, what's this all about? The characters are portrayed as beaten up, dirty, worn plushies resting against a Toy Box, labelled as such. Is it clicking now? The three toys are beaten, used and forgotten. Think of Toy Story. Andy eventually grows up and has to leave his toys behind. In this case, it's just a toy box, not a new owner. So Fayt and friends are left behind.
This message is saying to keep in contact with your far away friends and family. On the top, it will say Forget Me Not (If its not trademarked so I don't get in copyright troubles with it) symbolizing the over all meaning of the image. I hold my friends from NY very dearly. And as you know, my brother Ester is in New York still. Good inspiration.
HummingBird
Ok, HummingBird features one of our newer characters. This one was created by Ester himself. It's name is Parasidic. Parasidic is a HummingBird with a bat's skull for a head. It also has deadly talons. This design is our first very twisted idea. Unlike the Plushies, Parasidic is made with another one of our special styles. The idea is it to be Black&White solely. Para (short for Parasidic) will be grasping in it's talons the "laced" version of the Hart Logo, and of course with blood.
An image for it will be up soon. Be prepared, because Hart Designs is taking a turn for the dark side, where we shine the most.
Decease
So, Dease, yes. It's not Deceased, it's Decease. This one features our horrifyingly beautiful hummingbird, Para. This time, Para has a victim and will be feasting upon it. It will be gory. Very gory. The most horrific design we have yet. It's our happy Halloween piece. It will be awesome. Count on it.
That's actually it for now. Sorry there's no video updates. I have no idea what to do for a video. I'm still practising the songs. I'll only record when I feel like it's good enough. That's another thing. The camera on my computer may not work. So, if not then I can't really upload it. Sorry guys.
Cheers!
And as always,
Thanks for Reading.
Like, Favourite, Share, Link, Friend, Fan, Follow, Say Hi, Watch and of course
Subscribe (Pwetty Pwease :) )
More Links:
Fayt's:
Hart Designs Shop
YouTube
Deviant Art
Booksie
FaceBook
Mom
Hiring Hart Designs
Kary's Youtube
Kary's Let's Read of Haley Choi's Story
Awesome People:
Jennifer Olston, the Poet
Lucas Parolin, the Artist
Literature Feature Winners:
Insanity by 13llama17
Chilling and Twisted by Angie Blake
Hell Town by Stormbird Throneshaker
Smoke in the Rain by Coby Shanks
Immortal Vaccine by Emerwick
Hart Designs Random Comment Contest
Contest is still on-going.
We actually have new ideas. The titles are as follows:
- Don't Forget Me
- HummingBird
- Decease
Now to explain the meaning behind each.
Don't Forget Me
It's another subliminal piece. In this piece, our main idea is to have our starring characters Fayt and Ester along with a new friend. The new friend is Tiger. So, what's this all about? The characters are portrayed as beaten up, dirty, worn plushies resting against a Toy Box, labelled as such. Is it clicking now? The three toys are beaten, used and forgotten. Think of Toy Story. Andy eventually grows up and has to leave his toys behind. In this case, it's just a toy box, not a new owner. So Fayt and friends are left behind.
This message is saying to keep in contact with your far away friends and family. On the top, it will say Forget Me Not (If its not trademarked so I don't get in copyright troubles with it) symbolizing the over all meaning of the image. I hold my friends from NY very dearly. And as you know, my brother Ester is in New York still. Good inspiration.
HummingBird
Ok, HummingBird features one of our newer characters. This one was created by Ester himself. It's name is Parasidic. Parasidic is a HummingBird with a bat's skull for a head. It also has deadly talons. This design is our first very twisted idea. Unlike the Plushies, Parasidic is made with another one of our special styles. The idea is it to be Black&White solely. Para (short for Parasidic) will be grasping in it's talons the "laced" version of the Hart Logo, and of course with blood.
An image for it will be up soon. Be prepared, because Hart Designs is taking a turn for the dark side, where we shine the most.
Decease
So, Dease, yes. It's not Deceased, it's Decease. This one features our horrifyingly beautiful hummingbird, Para. This time, Para has a victim and will be feasting upon it. It will be gory. Very gory. The most horrific design we have yet. It's our happy Halloween piece. It will be awesome. Count on it.
That's actually it for now. Sorry there's no video updates. I have no idea what to do for a video. I'm still practising the songs. I'll only record when I feel like it's good enough. That's another thing. The camera on my computer may not work. So, if not then I can't really upload it. Sorry guys.
Cheers!
And as always,
Thanks for Reading.
Like, Favourite, Share, Link, Friend, Fan, Follow, Say Hi, Watch and of course
Subscribe (Pwetty Pwease :) )
More Links:
Fayt's:
Hart Designs Shop
YouTube
Deviant Art
Booksie
Mom
Hiring Hart Designs
Kary's Youtube
Kary's Let's Read of Haley Choi's Story
Awesome People:
Jennifer Olston, the Poet
Lucas Parolin, the Artist
Literature Feature Winners:
Insanity by 13llama17
Chilling and Twisted by Angie Blake
Hell Town by Stormbird Throneshaker
Smoke in the Rain by Coby Shanks
Immortal Vaccine by Emerwick
Hart Designs Random Comment Contest
Contest is still on-going.
No comments:
Post a Comment