Hello Blogger,
I'm here today, first off, to talk about Online Bullying.
No, that's not a link. That's just emphasizing how important that is for today's blog.
First, Onling Bullying is not cool, guys. Come on, world's already in shambles and pieces as it is, why make it worse on the internet? You have no right to say what you want about someone else you met online. You also have NO RIGHT to start rumours about that person to gather pitch forks and torches against that person. You got something against them? Fine, whatever, take it offline or in a private message. Don't post that utter bullsh*t in public domains. Come on, how old are you?
Even if you are in your teens you think it's funny, pleasurable, or entertaining to troll someone like that? Do you really not have much of a life that you have to ruin someone else's day?
Fine, whatever, say what you want about yourself. If you're a troll and reading this you're probably saying, "Oh, I don't care if someone did this to me. I'm a hard ass."
Good for you. I don't care. Still does not give you a right to say what you want about other people.
You may be a "hard-ass" but not everyone was like you. And if they were I think the world would kill itself due to the hatred and unnecessary comments towards innocent people.
So what if they did something you don't like, do you have to be Mr. SmallCock and spread it like it's high school and everyone has to know? Because they don't. This is why teenagers suicide at such young ages, "Oh she's ugly as f***," "He's retarded," it's those comments that may hurt someone to the heart and take it out on people. Remember the V-Tech shooting? Similar sh*t. If it does happen to you (Trolls and bullies) you deserved it for provoking them.
Now stop this stupid sh*t. It's been said so many times, it's ridiculous now. What other people do, is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Keep the Hell out of it, even if you're apart of it and don't like it one bit, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. We don't need your hatred spreading more and more hatred.
Most of the things you say, is like playing telephone. Spreads around so many times it gets altered. And it's a billion times worse than it should be.
If you're a fellow YouTuber who's subscribed to a nobody "Wannabe" like me, unsubscribe me right now, I will not tolerate it.
The same goes for people like PewdiePie and ChaoticMonki. They posted videos on this stupid subject too. So grow some balls, grow up, and keep your damn mouth shut. Posting about it in your "News" tab (for those on Booksie) is the most cowardly, retarded and reprehensible action ANYONE would take. That just tells us you flame for no reason, and you just want to ruin someone's day. Well good job, I hope a meteor destroys you and the other haters and trolls in this world. We definitely don't need you. Get a life.
Before you even flame on me, for sticking up for people, yes I'm a wannabe musician, yes I'm a wannabe designer, wannabe this wannabe that. Fine. Whatever. Being a wannabe, having dreams and aspirations is a billion times better than being a nobody, low-life kid who flames on others with no accomplishments of your own. If you do have accomplishments, best to throw those in the fire, you don't deserve it. No winner should ever, EVER stoop down to troll-level. If you did, you're no winner. You're no role model. you're just another soul who deserves to rethink their life and shut your mouth. Because that mouth of yours, will be the end of you.
Listen to Cry talk, it's on a similar subject with all these "Wannabe" comments.
Now then, for the usual.
There are no real updates today.
I want to say I've finally reached 1000+ views on this blog! Thanks so much to all those who peeked, read, followed and subscribed to for everything I do.
The contest I stated previously about the random comment being chosen winning a Hart Design product of their choosing is still going on. Don't miss your chance to win one!
That's all for now.
As always, thanks for reading.
Link, Share, Favourite, Friend, Fan, +1, Say Hi, Watch, and of course
Subscribe (Pwetty Pwease :) )
More Links:
Hart Designs Random Commenter Contest!
Kary's Youtube
Kary's Let's Read of Haley Choi's Story
Hiring Hart Designs
Fayt's:
Youtube
FaceBook
Booksie
Deviant Art
Mom
Awesome People:
Jennifer Olston, the Poet
Lucas Parolin, the Artist
Literature Feature Winners:
Insanity by 13llama17
Chilling and Twisted by Angie Blake
Hell Town by Stormbird Throneshaker
Smoke in the Rain by Coby Shanks
Immortal Vaccine by Emerwick
No comments:
Post a Comment