Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Cat Lied!

Hello Blogger,

Indeed, I did. (Referring to the title on top) This week has been, awful. Bright side to it though, I'll be volunteering at Watson Clinic soon. I just met with Phyllis (whom is the Volunteer...lady) and I'm now just waiting for a call back when my papers are sent back to her.

Though, don't get me wrong. I'll not leave you all with no images or something fun. Of course, I'll give you something. And I think you'd enjoy this piece.

Previously on Fayt's Blog...

I'm doing a design called "PLAY"!


So, Now It Continues.

So, yes. The piece called "PLAY" is in one of its final stages. The stage right now is for feedback. Seeing what people think and whether or not people would be interested in seeing this kind of piece on t-shirts or other clothing. So far, I've gotten 3 good opinions and 1 bad. 
The 3 good opinions commented on how it was cute, humorous and something that they would want/like to see on clothing. This is good. I, honestly, will be buying the shirt myself first to see how it comes out. And if it's awesome as it should be, I will sport it around and advertise it.
The 1 bad opinion said she could only think of one person who would actually like it. With a " :/ " face. Well, not everyone is going to like what I do with my designs. But, that's life. I'm no crowd pleaser.

The image has a few changes as opposed to the sketch. Fayt Kitty's head is lower and the stick is bigger/longer for issues with reaching the Panda's eye. And Ester Panda's head is tilted upwards and outlined in a thin/thick light grey in case white shirts have problems displaying the panda.
Because Pandas are white and black, you would need some sort of defining line to differentiate the white background and the white fur. And, of course, this panda is a cartoonish portrayal of mine, so the fur or skin isn't going to be shadowed like it regularly would be in real life.
But that is okay. The light grey outlines should be enough to suffice, plus not everyone will get the V-Tee Shirt that's black and white, I'm probably the only one.

So, What is PLAY? 
PLAY is obviously by Hart Designs, sporting the remodelling versions of the lazy, indestructible, zombie-like, Panda Ester and the curious, playful, mischievous Fayt Kitty.
PLAY refers to both siblings and best friends. You know, no matter how much fun you poke at each other you'll still love each other. That is what PLAY really means. No matter how much you poke at each other's nerves, you'll still always be siblings/friends. And still will always be that bond you two or others have.

So, Let's explain this further. PLAY uses a lot of symbolism. Some harder to catch than others.
The Fayt Kitty poking the Ester Panda signifies the "poking," or "poking fun" aspect of the piece. The stick picking out the eyeball of the Ester Panda further emphasizes that "poking fun" aspect, plus adding on how far people go sometimes. (Like to the furthest point possible)
The Ester Panda's natural laziness says, "Hey, you poked my eye out. It's all good." Meaning, "Hey, you're making fun of me. It's all right I still love you."
The relationship of the Fayt Kitty and Ester Panda? Of course, like the real Fayt (me) and Ester (my brother) we're brothers. I do poke fun at him a lot. Almost to the point where I could even be called a troll. But he does the same now and then and this is where that really spawns from.

Enough with the Babbling for now. Enjoy the piece called PLAY


Click here to view it on Deviant Art.
I know when you click on transparent background images here the black kind of camouflages itself. So I provided the Deviant Art link above to view it with a Greenish Background.


So, What Did The Cat Lie About?

Previously, on Fayt's Blog...

...Logo...


That. I mean, "So Now It Continues..."
I'm having a wee bit of a problem with the Logo at the moment.
I want it to be awesome, yet simple and bold. So, it's taking some time to get it down. 
I won't be posting the Logo Design up yet. Instead, I will be sending the .ai file to my brother to see if he can work on it. (Highly doubtful, he's a Panda for a reason) But if he can make some changes and put me back on track then we're good.

Of course, you'll see Fayt Kitty and Ester Panda again. It's going to be my series trademark. Kind of like Pon and Zi (if I spelled their names right). 
   
Yeah, Them.
 
Fayt Kitty and Ester Panda may be accompanied by their friends as well. Maybe. Even other siblings. Maybe. I don't know yet.


If you're wondering, no, my designs will not always consist of cute, furry, cartoon animal stuff. I do enjoy doing them, but I will have other designs that are "sick" and twisted. As well as Tattoo designs, as requested. 

For those of you who've been following me since the beginning of this blog, I thank you (even if you no longer read this) that's for the support (at one time or still currently). I know when I was crippled without a computer for a year I lost some viewers that no longer pay my Blog any mind. I'm hoping one day I'll get them back. So, quick shout out to all those who've watched me since Year One on this Blog.

Pupuskun
Missy Reynolds
Jennifer Olston 
Blanca
Gabby 
Bretty BB
Ashy
Danice
Momo
Tro

They've all been watching, supporting, and viewing my stuff (that means outside Blogger too) since I started to try and get more views on anything. Always supported me throughout and hopefully still do. Thanks Gu- er... There aren't any guys on that list. Thanks girls! (and Missy, bwahaha)

Well, Yes Indeed. It has been ONE YEAR since this blog has started. 

So, it is my anniversary here on Blogger.
*Applause*

It's been such a strange year. Stressful, difficult, disappointing...stressful. But, we're okay!

Quicky Updates:
A new original song is in the works. I'm three lines in and got a good grasp on how it's played. It will be on acoustic guitar and hopefully will be done soon.

Aiden's Story will be continued and updates for it will be coming soon.

Sin7 is on hold for a while.

A new story is being planned out. Stay tuned to find out more.

Voice acting for the Cinderella manga with Kary is still in progress. We're practising making sure everything's to our liking. It will be on Kary's channel and links will be provided here.

Cafepress Shop is still down. Got to finish that Logo and then I'll have it up in a jiffy.
                    Does anyone say Jiffy anymore?


That's all for now.

If you have any comments, concerns, or questions about any of my work post a comment here, there (E-Mail), over yonder (Booksie), near there (YouTube), or adjacent to me (FaceBook).

Wish me a Happy Blogger Anniversary? Post a comment below, I'd love to read your comments and happy wishes (I hope happy wishes). 


And now...for the links. As always, thanks for reading!
Share, Like, Favourite, Fan, Friend, Link, Boast, Say Hi, and Subscribe (Pwetty Pwease) :)

Au Revoir!


:
(Get it?)

Want a Tattoo Designed? Read here please.
Want something Designed by Hart Designs (Myself or Ester) 
E-mail me at Fayt_Hart13@hotmail.com


Other Links: 

Fayt's YouTube
Fayt's FaceBook
Fayt's Deviant Art
Fayt's Booksie
Fayt's Mom

Kary's YouTube


Awesome People's Blogs and Pages:
Jennifer Olston, the Poet
Lucas Parolin, the Artist

Literature Feature Winners:
Insanity - 13llama17
Chilling and Twisted - Angie Blake
Smoke in the Rain - Coby Shanks
Immortal Vaccine - Emerwick

No comments:

Post a Comment