Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hart Designs Shop



Hello Blogger,

Here we meet again. By we, I mean myself and Cafepress.
If you've known me for a few years now, you'd know I had another shop called City of a Downfall. Which had an awesome logo but no awesome designs. I then, through months and months of inactivity, lost my log in to that particular shop and ended up starting a new one.

In a way it's good. This one will be more professional and I'll be buying my own products before anyone else to see just how good it is. Of course, if you wish to purchase anything before I do, by all means, go ahead.

So, Hart Designs is finally moving.
We have a few products up but first let me explain the pricing on there.

Anything on there, you'll be paying the bulk of the cash to Cafepress. Meaning if you buy a shirt for $18.99, you'll be paying Cafepress $16.99 and me about $2.99.

Why is that?

Well, the shirt you're paying for (Without the design) has a base price set onto Cafepress. If I sell for lower that base I get a negative amount. That negative amount means I'm going to have to pay Cafepress the difference. So, a designer has to make some sort of income right? 

So things are sold a dollar or three higher than the base amount.

What do you have available?

Well, you could look at the Shop itself by click Hart Designs Shop or you can continue reading for a vague description. Well...kind of vague.

At the moment, I have the PLAY design on Ringer T's for men and uhm...a similar styled T for women. 
For men, I have a Golf T-Shirt with the Hart Designs logo along with Fayt Kitty. There is also another one posted with the same logo but with Ester Panda.

There are also buttons and magnets for cars listed on the site as well. 
That's about all I have for you on it.

Team Ester  or   Team Fayt?

Are you devious, mischievous and playful like Fayt?
Or
Are you laid back, relaxed and zombie-like like Ester?

Comment below and decide which side you belong on!

Dear Patrons of My Shop,

     I would like to say Thank You All for viewing and purchasing from the shop. Everything helps. Really, I mean it. Whether you purchase or not, I would like you to contact me via FaceBook, E-Mail, Comment Section Below and share your opinion. I appreciate all the views I've been getting, and I'm soon to reach my One-Thousandth viewer

It's quite exciting. Upon reaching that 1000th view, I will come back here to this Blog and check the Comment Section. I will then choose at random a person who commented on this section of the blog. The winner will then be contacted by me, given if they give me an e-mail to contact them with, and I will personally buy, sign and send them a product of their choice (Clothing only please). 

It will be signed with either an "Inky" pen or a marker, so please, don't have it run (That is if you care or not). What you do with the shirt is totally up to you. But know that since this is my first time actually TRYING to sell my designs professionally while increasing my views, that these first starting designs and purchases MAY mean something one day. Who knows? I plan and strive to make something of myself. Never know where you'll hear the name Fayt Hart next.


So, what's left?

WHY UPDATES OF COURSE!

Last time, on Fayt's blog...

Updates...That.

So, now it continues.

Now updates. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to read the Booksie people's works for a new Literature Winner. I also think they've forgotten about me entirely since I've been gone. 

I swear if someone sings "Since You've Been Gone" I will flip my pooper...scooper. 
HOWEVER, if they sing the version by A Day to Remember, I will high five them...virtually. 


Okay, seriously, updates. 

Sin7 has been updated finally with Chapter 11 (on Booksie) Separation. Ever wondered why the Demons have always been referred to "it" instead of He, or She? Well, it's because they're not sure which gender they really are. But this new chapter will explain it all, at least explain it a bit. It's very dark and twisted, and the visuals I provide are very...how shall I say? Gory. Who doesn't love gore? 
Click Sin7 Ch: 11 Separation to read it now. 
If you haven't started yet click Sin7: Chapter 1 The End of a Soldier to get started.

In Loving Memory Aiden's Story has also been updated but not posted. The chapter still needs a bit of work (Although I always update it on Booksie raw) I want to add more content to it. But so far in it (SPOILER ALERT) Aiden and Allison are spending the rest of the day at the Amusement Park and Aiden's getting his ass handed to him in EVERY GAME he and Allison compete in. But, was it all just a plan of his or is she really that beastly?

OTHER NEWS!!!

So, I've been working on a new original, if I haven't told you already, and it still doesn't have a name. But, it updated from 3 lines or lyrics...to 7! 7 lines of lyrical awesomeness! What's the song about you ask?
Well, it's about what all my songs are usually about cause I have issues letting go entirely but not in the creepy stalker way but like the 'hey, you hurt me bad and it still hurts after all these years and I would like better closure than what you gave me because the one you gave me was total and complete bulls-'. Yes. That.
It talks about how people can be so malicious behind such a beautiful smile. Wondering where they are now (in life with the things they do). I relate to the time being frozen for me and seeing only her face and having to lose myself because of it. How the words we said to each other were now lies, and the true personality of a person reveals. 
It's a very, uhm, personal song and I don't care if you don't like it! (Whenever it's up and you hear it and decide you don't like it). I make music as a treatment for myself. My medicine. You can call it whatever you want.

You know who else wrote music that he used as a medicine? ERIC CLAPTON!
I'm not as skilled, but we have guitars and soul in common. 


Also, New Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy video. It's another Labyrinth video since I've gotten no requests. So, this is Labyrinth 2, 68% explored with Zidane and Bartz.


Click Link above to get to my Video. 


That's all for now Blogger. 

As always, thanks for reading!

Like, Favourite, Link, Share, Say Hi, Request a Battle, Fan, Friend and of course,
Subscribe (Pwetty Pwease :) )

Cheers!




More Links!
Want a Tattoo Designed or anything else?
For "TATTOO DESIGN" click here: LINK
For "ANYTHING ELSE" E-mail me at Fayt_Hart13@hotmail.com

Kary's YouTube

Kary's Let's Read, original Author Haley Choi

Awesome People's Pages:



Fayt's Sites:

Literature Feature Winners:
Insanity by 13llama17
Chilling and Twisted by Angie Blake
Smoke in the Rain by Coby Shanks
Immortal Vaccine by Emerwick


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment