I've finally uploaded some video game videos! I did...
![]() |
| Warrior of Light (left) Lightning (center) Kain (right) |
And then they decide, hey these two are killers, let's kill them by saying we're going to be serious. And then, they die more. And then Mummy yells at them on her mic because I'm notorious for only talking through text. And then they get made and start cursing. And then we all end up standing in front of each other awkwardly, waiting to kill each other. And then I get bored and start killing them. And then we watch the monsters kill them and we laugh at their pain. That's not trolling...right?
But anyway, I just signed up for PSN again with a new account. Fayt_Hart13 for those of you who want to add me. Which is probably no one since its PSN on my PSP and I don't exactly know how I can message people on it without getting a Vita. Well...crap.
ANYWAY, back on track. I decided to do a Let's Play (ish) thing on YouTube with Duodecim and show case my AWESOME, horrible playing skills. I also take requests for battles. My first one is already done. I got my ass kicked. It was my friends final fantasy "Boyfriend" (played by me) vs my final fantasy "Girlfriend" (played by the AI). I got my ass whooped so bad I looked re- incapable of playing the game at all.
But that's okay. It was my first time back after months of neglecting Duodecim. I redeemed myself on a second match. It's a one shot video, win or lose. If I lose, I do second wind and try one more time. Even if I lose again both videos will be posted up. Scout's honor.
The first video posted is a melded video of two previous ones. Firion vs False Dragoon and Vaan vs Fake Bartz (whatever that dude's name is.)
I, personally, like Firion. He masters 8 different weapons and has some really frustrating and pressuring attacks. (Damn AIs spamming me with Weapon Master...)
Some of you who know the game already, are probably saying, "That's False Dragoon! He's soooooo easy!" Welp, maybe for people who play this game religiously. I play when I can. And I had very bad armour. Firion LV 100 vs False Dragoon LV 123 Scenario 000
The second battle after Firion's was Vaan vs Bartz. The fake Bartz, whatever that name is. Bartz's actual name, before Bartz, was Butz. LOL, Butts....
I like Vaan, he's another weapon master. The difference between him and Firion is that Vaan has different combos. It's like 2 combos per button. There's the initial switch attack animations and then the same button input with the weapon already out combo. It's awesome. I don't know why people don't like him...besides his childish attitude and annoying gestures.
Like, Favourite, Comment, Request a Battle and Subscribe!
Literature Feature Winners:



.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment