A few updates here and there, and over yonder. Are you a Beatles fan? I am. I also like Eric Clapton, quite a lot, and BB King. You can say I'm a big rock/blues fan. Anyway, I'm actually learning a few songs on the acoustic guitar. Two from the Beatles and one from Clapton (reason being because Clapton's a God and I'm not that skilled yet to keep up with his work). So, are you a Beatles, Clapton, BB King or any other kind of oldish music artist fan?
Leave a comment below of your favourites from their time.
The songs I'm learning mean a lot to me, and I wish to embed these amazing artworks on my children one day. If I have children. If I do, they will be taught a lot of things.
The songs are: Hey Jude - Beatles, Let It Be - Beatles and Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton.
They are amazing songs. I can't believe there was an article written saying One Direction is better than the Beatles. Well, in my honest opinion, I say the Beatles are unequal in music. They moved so many people, and touched so many hearts. I think the only hearts that these newer bands touch now days are teenage girls and, well, that's fine and dandy that they like them. Whatever. But to say they're better than THE BEATLES is ridiculous.
In other news, I do have a new Duodecim Final Fantasy battle request video uploaded on my YouTube. A fellow Booksian requested Tifa fight Sephiroth. Unlike my match with Yuna, I did not cheat at the end. I fought him fair and square and got my Feints right. I did have a lot of derp moments though. I think my PSP doesn't sense the buttons being pressed down as often as I press it any more. After all, it is real old and made from parts of other PSPs. This video actually came out to be 10min. So for those of you who complain that 10min of your life (in years) is too much to waste, well, don't watch. I do it to entertain myself and maybe others. I enjoy making these videos, they're fun. Yes, I'm not professional at the game nor am I "MLG" at it. But where's the fun in watching massively serious matches? The video will be posted below. So, like always: Like, Comment, Request, Favourite and of course, Subscribe (Pwetty Pwease).
More News, I started a CafePress account (again) and I have left behind City of a Downfall as a group and added it to my new Design for serious designs. This'll be a more serious thing. I'm going to go all out in my font customs, designs and stuff. The new design is called Hart Designs. Clever, right? Wait, until you see the Logo for it. I LOVED the City of a Downfall logo, but this one I find awesome too.
Now, let my explain the logo for Hart Designs. It is a heart. But what's so awesome about it is that it's battered. Beaten, sliced and crushed. It is also pretty sick. I'll post my scan outline. I drew this concept and fell in love with it immediately. I even plan to do a little animation for it I'll explain it after this picture of it.
Er...so it's horizontal. Ah well. The Shaded one is the concept. The initial halves are torn apart, but wait there's more! The top half (actually it's the left) is outlined in spikes at the top! Wowzers! There are three, can you find them? Nope, the one on the bottom left isn't a spike (actually that's the bottom of the heart), it's actually a ink drip. If you guessed part of the stake is the spike, you'd be correct!
There is also a scar with stitching and band aids on it. Now the "D" that's tearing away is the D to Designs. Clever, huh?
Okay, let me explain it and why I think it's amazing. Well, when you first see a stake you instantly think either the meat Steak, or vampires. Because staking the heart of a vampire will kill them. Well, that's just modern culture ultimate take on it. A stake in the old days were used to pin the bodies of the dead to their coffin, so when they come back to life they can't move. The concept is that the Heart is Broken and Dead. The Three Spikes is a symbol of the "Three Strikes, You're Out" thing. The stitch and band aids are a symbol of broken and healed pieces of my heart. The stake (as a whole) going through it is the whole idea of keeping me down. But, the other half of my heart tears away to break away from that confinement. The little D in there (That can't be seen too well) is a bullet hole. The bullet hole is acting both as a hole and the inside of the D. Bullet hole represents another attempt at taking me down, but ultimately I keep coming back.
There's a lot more sentimental things going on in there but I don't feel like ranting it all here. But when you think of Heart, you think of love and passion. My take is just the opposite, I mean come on. My forte is among the morbid and gruesomeness (some times cute) of anything and everything. This heart is surely broken, beaten, and torn but it's still going. Like me, my designs are a part of me. If you don't like, fantastic, move on.
To the right, is actually the beginning of my concept. That's how it started then it evolved into that shaded one. I like it. Do you?
Leave a comment below about it!
My friend Karen will be doing a Let's Read on YouTube for a story called Memories in the Dark. It's a very emotional, short story. But, definitely check her read out when it's uploaded. I'll, of course, keep you updated.
P.S. We also plan a Let's Read, Voice Acting of In Loving Memory Aiden's Story so stay tuned!
Now for the video. I'd post the video here again, but my page gets slower and slower every time I view it with more videos embedded. So instead, I'll link you!
Enjoy this Battle of Tifa VS Sephiroth!
>LINK<
Don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube! >LINK<
Watch me on Deviant Art! >LINK<
Be my Friend on FaceBooke, Please? > LINK<
Fan me on Booksie? :) >LINK<
Cafe Press Shop, Take a Look? >Temporarily Unavailable<
Literature Feature Winners:
Insanity - 13llama17
Chilling and Twisted - Angie Blake
Hell Town - Stormbird Throneshaker
Smoke in the Rain - Coby Shanks
Immortal Vaccine - Emerwick
And, from now until the next post: Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment