As I promised, I will be posting the designs up here. Thom (second tattoo client/sister's boyfriend) has seen the design for his tattoo and we decided on one of the concepts. So, on Thursday I worked 2 hours straight, no breaks or anything on the final touch ups on the design. I, then, posted the concept as a whole up on Facebook and he responded with:
"Dope...I like it...VERY close...I would just like the S and the T in stranger changed a bit...everything else I pretty much love."
Very good comment for me, that means I need to work on only two of the letters and plop it in the design...on Monday. Since, I work from school computers. But, Shhh you didn't hear that from me.
![]() |
| Love it, Hate it, Comment on it below |
The next design wasn't changed too much. Ren Padilla (first tattoo client) asked to change the look of the link blot bird in her tattoo, Awake and Unafraid. So, I did just that before leaving on Thursday. She likes it a lot more now, and with that I can continue with the work. Since, Thom's design is pretty much in the bag, I should have a lot of time to finish Ren's.
![]() |
| Love it, Hate it, Comment on it below |
So, what did you think of them? Comment in the comment section below, and give me your criticism and thoughts on them!
The images are set in PNG file format. When clicked on, you'll probably have some issue reading it because the default background color for the view window it dark grey and the PNG file is set to have a transparent background. So...Black images + dark grey = hard to see.
Want one done for you? E-mail me details, and we'll discuss methods of payment and price. Since, I'm still a newcomer in the field of design, the price won't be ridiculous. However, it will be based on how complex or simple it is and how much time I have to do it. Remember, I do have other designs to finish.
Here's how I will price the work using the top pieces as examples:
Custom Font design using only one color -
40$ varying from how long to how short the message is.
-10$ if you send me a picture of it when it's done for my portfolio.
Total: $30 again, price varies
60$ varying from how much is in the piece.
-15$ if you send me a picture of it when it's done for my portfolio.
Total: $45 again, price varies
Custom Design ie Figures (only one color) -
50$ varying from how simple or complex the image is.
-10$ if you send me a picture of it when it's done for my portfolio.
Total: $40 again, price varies
Custom Design ie Figures (color) - Not Available at this time
**Payments can be paid through Paypal, or check by mail.**
Pros and Cons of Hart Designs:
PROS:
-Cheap design that comes with discounted price if you send me a picture of it for my art portfolio.
-Helping me become more known as a Varied Artist.
-Projects that allows me to be free with the design will definitely be imaginative and creative. Especially in horror.
-I work alone sometimes, but I do have another person who works with me and some friends who love to give me advice. My brother Ester, is my partner in all design fields we work in. This is a pro because this adds more thought process behind your work. You can request the work of either me or my brother, or both, price will not change.
-Usually the construction of a piece is relatively fast. At this moment, I'm at school Mon-Tues-Thurs and my class is from 8am-1pm. After 1pm I head to the graphics room and work on the designs for people.
-Constant Updates.You can add my Facebook to be constantly updated whenever I make a change to your design.You can also give me your feedback, tell me what to change and what to keep so that we both come to a final awesome piece for you.
-We don't only do tattoo designs, we can also design business cards, posters and other ad-related things.
CONS:
-We only work on the designs, we do not print or put the tattoos on our customers.
-Our skills are still sharpening, and you have a slight chance of your request being turned down. If you paid, your money will be returned 100% refund.
-We do all our business online, or if you're near us in person. Online you will paid a down fee, 25% of the final price until the design is finished. If you cancel before the design is finished then 25% is then kept. So please, don't cancel out in the middle of the stage. Though, if you cancel before we do any work on the piece then the 25% you paid will be returned entirely.
Other News:
Ha! Final Fantasy 2 has come in! Nerding it up with Firion! That means I've put KH:Birth By Sleep down although I finished a good portion of it. I beat Aqua and Ventus' stories already. All's left it Terra.
My class is ending this month, and I will be starting a new one next month. I think I still have Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9-1 classes.
Feedback is always welcomed, and word of mouth is even awesome-er.
Add my Facebook to keep in touch!
E-mail me @ Fayt_Hart13@hotmail.com
Fayt Hart @ DeviantArt - FaytHart
Fayt Hart @ YouTube - Name: MonoKronic
Fayt Hart @ Booksie - Fayt Hart
Literature Feature Winners:
Chilling and Twisted - Angie Blake
Hell Town - Stormbird Throneshaker
Smoke in the Rain - Coby Shanks
Immortal Vaccine - Emerwick
Like, Favourite, Comment, Hate, Share my Blog!


No comments:
Post a Comment