Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

Literature Feature #3

Bonjour/Bonsior Blogger,

I do believe the Literature Feature is helping. I've finally breached 700 views on this Blog and I'm hoping that this blog leads to the others I list here as well. One day, we'll be flooding Blogger. You'll see. Anyway, I'm here to present you with another literature that caught my attention.

She had taken up the challenge to scare me with her story.

Of course, that's a pretty hard feat. If any of you know me well, you know I LOVE horror. As far as getting scared, my body goes through the adrenaline shooting tension rise, but my body doesn't jump. I've gotten it to the point of minimized jumping, through my years of torturing my eyes with mutilations, hauntings and such. I do still get scared now and then. But only a matter of time before I fight through it.

Unfortunate to say, she did not scare me.

However, she did catch my attention with her story. It is well written. Don't kill the messenger, or her, if you find mistakes here and there. I'm sure you can find yourself strength to walk over such small things.
"But Fayt, literature should be perfect!"

If we were to be successful and professional authors, then yes. But at the moment, we're writing for us. She will make amends to those so do tell her if you find any!
So the winner of this Literature Feature is:


By Angie Blake

Review: <--New Feature, hehe

The story follows Janet as she figures out the question we all worry about from time to time. What is our purpose and meaning to life? Janet is seemingly insane. She has urges she controls, but then again, she doesn't. Her mind is askew and the voice bickering at her does not help.

The story is a bit like a haunting, or a deal with the devil type thing. It's a rather interesting tale, following the main protagonist as she figures out what's going to her and why she is where she is. Mentally unstable, or haunted? Guardian or demon? Check out her story and find out more.

The reason I enjoyed the tale is because so much happens within the first  few chapters that you already start making connections that then sever as you find out just how wrong you are. It's a pretty big mind screw from time to time and the concept of it is pretty cool. Follow the link below to get to her story.


Previous Literature Feature Winners:
Hell Town - Stormbird Throneshaker
Smoke in the Rain - Coby Shanks
Immortal Vaccine - Emerwick


Other News:
I've been given a new nickname at school. A friend told me that the way I speak makes him think of me as his sidekick. Hence, giving me the name Kato, from Green Hornet. Kick ass! I accept this.
Seth Rogan as Green Hornet on the Left. Jay Chou as Kato on the right.

Awesome, I'm a character Jay Chou played!

I've been asked to do my sister's Boyfriend's tattoo design. He wants the words "Popular Stranger" on his arm. You already know Blogger, you'll be the first to have an image of it's progress up soon.

Ren's Tattoo Design is coming to an end and I've put it on hold for a little while. The Popular Stranger tattoo design has limited time on it, and I need to get the concepts down and get it digitized. Hurray for digimon. 

Theo's Business card has...not progressed. It will be moving forward tomorrow, maybe.
Same shiznight for his restaurant poster. Hehe...They're tough, Sir/Ma'am (s)!

I've been thinking of making a cover of Dearly Beloved, the theme that plays for Kingdom Hearts. I was thinking of making my own version of it. So if I decide I will I'll post it up here for all of you.

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, I got Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep today. Ecstatic Sir/Ma'am(s)! Finally, a KH I can play since my PS3 died. Final Fantasy II is coming to me soon as well. Hehe.


Kingdom Hearts 3DDD came out recently. Can't say I'm happy about all this platform jumping. I mean come on...Take in the economy at the moment (For that very reason I'm still officially jobless). How the Hellsing are people going to follow all the damn stories of KH if it jumps all over the place? Honestly? I thought KH of Playstation was the best. I would have bought all of them for my PS3, if it still worked. But nah. KH on psp, on DS, and on 3ds. What the crap!




I am excited to say Army of Two is coming out with another game. AoT: Devil's Cartel. However it is not with Salem and Rios, though I heard they would be playable (Maybe.). It follows another branch in T.W.O and the pair is called Alpha and Bravo. Highly customizable, and looks like you're gunna have a better Zoo in this one...than in the 40th Day.



Salem: Best...Zoo...Ever.



As you can see, I'm clearly a big time gamer. 

Speaking of gaming, my youtube account will be shifting from music to games and music. As soon as my 4gb memory stick works for PSP (cause I bought one...on Ebay ...freaking Ebay) I'll be posting my replays of my epic battles (or noobyness) on Youtube.

Also, I've changed so much over the year that my face on Youtube isn't even comparable to my face now. So with that said, my face will no longer exist! Just...replace it with a kitty's face. Like...this one I made:


That's all for now. Pet my kitty and BEGONE!

Cheers!


Note: some images belong to Google and other sites. I do not own any rights to those images.

No comments:

Post a Comment